Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ebon hawk advanced skill armorings 26

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
ebon hawk advanced skill armorings 26

foxylove
07.27.2012 , 02:10 PM | #1
I'm looking for a cybertech on ebon hawk server who can craft the advanced skill armorings 26

I have the mats and am willing to pay for them to be crafted. I would need 3 of them.

contact me in game via mail

doubleooseven
foxylove

foxylove
07.27.2012 , 06:30 PM | #2
still looking

foxylove
07.28.2012 , 07:17 PM | #3
need 3 armorings still looking

finelinebob
07.28.2012 , 07:43 PM | #4
Have you tried posting on the forum for your server?

This isn't really the place to advertise or look for services ... it's not what people discuss here. Not that you can't -- it's just not what people do here.
Jedi Guardian JonBonJovi'wan
"Wanted: Dead or Alive"
Defenders of Monkeys - Prophecy of the Five
DatacronHunter's Video Guides to Datacrons | Datacron Spreadsheet

foxylove
07.29.2012 , 02:01 AM | #5
I have tried the server forums but they aren't checked as frequently.

Also the forum guidelines are particularly vague about what aspects of crew skills can be discussed in the crew skills forum. The following quote is from the crew skills forum guidelines (a yellow post mind you):

"Welcome to the Crew Skills Forum! This forum is for general discussion of Crew Skills in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Please use this forum to discuss any Crew Skills and related topics. Feel free to discuss Crafting, Gathering, and Mission Skills, and anything related to them!"

My interpretation from the guidelines would be to include who can create advanced skill 26 armorings. It certainly would be covered under related topics.

I don't know why anybody would interpret vague forum guidelines conservatively, unless of course you're Mitt Romney or of the republican persuasion

stimuluspack
07.29.2012 , 07:16 AM | #6
best thing ive noticed on ebon hawk get on around 7pm cst and ask in general on fleet on both sides

Qatsi
07.29.2012 , 01:06 PM | #7
He's not saying it's WRONG or INADMISSIBLE to post such here ... it's just not my experience that people do, either. You keep bumping and get no response, so....

No need to toss insults like calling people Mitt Romney and such, that's just wrong