Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Battle of Balmorra: The Dark Ascension

LtBob
07.29.2012 , 08:31 PM | #21
When Jorryk saw the force blast headed for him he crossed his arms in front of him as to minimize the damage and then he use the force to grab some of the metal shards of debris lying around and made them into a could and he shot the cloud of sharp object at him.
-Light-Gray Jedi Guardian -Light Jedi Shadow -Light-Gray Gunslinger -Light Commando
-Dark Sith Marauder -Dark Sith Sorcerer -Dark Sniper -Grey-Dark Powertech Bounty Hunter

MarkuiseTalon
07.29.2012 , 08:47 PM | #22
With a upward swing of his lightsaber, he let a current of the Force blow the cloud apart, enough to pass him and hit who ever was behind him. "Nice try, Jedi," Ira said, "But it will take more to defeat me." Twirling his lightsaber, he lunged forward with a diagonal slash, the Force swirling around the bloodred blade, exploding a blast of telekinetic power when coming into contact.
"The Jedi is the chains of the soul as the Sith is the poison of the body, I am...just another unfornatune of both ideals."

LtBob
07.30.2012 , 03:57 AM | #23
Jorryk jumped back slightly "Yes I know that it will and I will fight to my fullest." he only jumped back enough as to let the lightsaber graze him leaving a scar, and after Ira had finished the swing he moved forward and grabbed his lightsaber hilt in midair and held the sith's hand on it tightly and then he cut off part of his robe and wrapped it around his hand, the Sith's lightsaber hilt and the Sith's hands and he took a stab at him and using a leg to attempt to trip him to the ground.
-Light-Gray Jedi Guardian -Light Jedi Shadow -Light-Gray Gunslinger -Light Commando
-Dark Sith Marauder -Dark Sith Sorcerer -Dark Sniper -Grey-Dark Powertech Bounty Hunter

legolegion
07.30.2012 , 12:12 PM | #24
Sabrina looked at ravvok, repiled "leuitenat contacted lord Ira, and forward his position to the pilot." Then the transport took off, heading for last known postion of lord ira. She then asked ravvok,"So what do you know of balmorra, and it`s recent history?" she wanted to find out if he new about old jedi temple, destroyed before the war or not.
She also new that captain markus would be making his way their, to check it out if thing go well.

MarkuiseTalon
07.30.2012 , 02:29 PM | #25
Glancing at his trapped hand and lightsaber, Ira scoffed in disbelief, but barely noticed the incoming lightsaber at his his stomach. Growling, he felt the blade grazing his armor and stomach by the time he grabbed the Jedi's wrist and pushed it aside, feeling a dull pain at the deep wound. With his feet firmly on the ground, the kick was mild annoyance compared to the rest.

Angling his lightsaber pommel at Jorryk with some difficulty with the Jedi's opposing strength, he ignited his saber's second blade, hoping to stab through his face.
"The Jedi is the chains of the soul as the Sith is the poison of the body, I am...just another unfornatune of both ideals."

LtBob
07.30.2012 , 08:25 PM | #26
Jorryk noticed the blade extending and ducked his head to the left but the hit cut him across the cheek he jumped back and wiped the blood away but it was rushing to his left eye, he decided to retreat back to the fort the sith would need some medical attention as would he so he used the force to grab the dirt from balmorras floor and created a haze and through it he escaped to his base.

MarkuiseTalon
07.30.2012 , 10:58 PM | #27
Nearly killing the Jedi, Ira was nethertheless satisfied as he was able to rip from the master's hold, and was prepared to finish him off when a haze of dirt blinded him.

Roaring in anger, he unleashed a whirlwind of the Force around, blowing it away, and found the Jedi have escaped. With his fury rumbling inside his being, the Sith Lord howled out to the sky with the ground quaking under his Force scream, "Jorryk Sorvyn!"

Suddenly a handful of bolts hit his back. Snarling in mild pain, Ira fell over on his knees. Feeling the bolts sizzling on his armored back, he thanked the Force for good-quality durasteel armor. Breathing in deeply, he angled his head to see five rebels approaching with blaster rifles.

A smug look was on the leader's face as they approached, ready to fire at any given movement. Unfornatunely for them, the Force wasn't controlled by such things.

Unexpectingly, Ira's shoto shot from his hip, igniting its purple saber, searing through his cape, and impaled the leader in the chest. With this distraction, the Kaleesh lifted his hand, envisioned the surviving four in his grasp, hearing them choke and sputter as he choked them with the Force, leaving them at his mercy as he got back up and retrieved his shoto.

Crushing their throats, Ira noticed the surrounding rebels dying around him, and saw the base defenses approaching him, gunning the retreated soldiers down. A trooper approaching him, "Milord, we can take it from here without that accursed Jedi. We have the upperhand now, thanks to you."

"Excellent," Ira breathed, "Where is my comrades and your commanding officer?"

"The other Sith are on their ship, the Major is inside, sire." The trooper said. With a nod, the Sith Lord walked past the troops and a good lookout point.

Sitting down, he inhaled and meditated, using the battle's emotions to fuel his healing, waiting for his comrades to arrive.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.02.2012 , 12:08 AM | #28
Ravvok toyed with a holocron. "The Jedi built a temple here a while ago, but the place is in rubble. Otherwise Darth Morva would've sent out his soldiers to salvage it. From what I've heard, it's buried" Ravvok said. He closed the holocron and returned his gaze to Sabrina. "However, there is an entrance still intact. The eastern side has a small hole in it, hence there's an entrance. Suddenly interested in ancient Jedi history?" Ravvok explained, returning to the holocron.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
08.02.2012 , 09:55 AM | #29
Sabrina looked at him, and replied "I am always intrested, in the ohterside. As their knowledge of the force, will only enhcance ours. Which will make us stronger, and them at disadvantage." she then smiled and added, "I may have look at it later, after we finsh of this rebellion"
She new Captin Markus would soon be heading their, and when she had quite moment she would let him know about the entrance.

LtBob
08.02.2012 , 07:31 PM | #30
Jorryk went back ti where he left his squad the base was complete and he set up a force field he could sense at least 3 strong presences all powerful in the dark side he sat down in the middle and started focusing on battle meditation. He realized that most of his other troops were dying he had hoped to avoid this, but it was war so he waited for any Sith to come close to his base.