Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Battle of Balmorra: The Dark Ascension

MarkuiseTalon
07.26.2012 , 07:59 PM | #1
Aboard Fury-class Imperial Interceptor Endless Void, en route to Balmorra

Standing in the communications room, a large Kaleesh in black robes and armor leaned over a computer, studying the reports of Balmorra. It was a seemingly constant strife of war with the Empire fighting off the local Resistance forces and alleged pockets of at least a Republic battalion. Rubbing his tusk in thought, the Sith peered through the Force on this battle.

He felt...hatred, fear, sorrow, pain, and...hunger. He indulged on those delicious senses and started to hear the sounds of war; constant blaster fire, explosions of artillary, screams of fury and pain, the whining of yelding metal, and hidden in the constant music, a all-too familiar sound of a lightsaber.

Returning to reality, the Sith sighed, yes...there on Jedi on Balmorra as his Master have forseen. Smiling under his mask, he grabbed his datapad, and rechecked his master's given instructions; go to the Imperial Base in the Xamma Plains under the command of Major Joreen Horturus and rid the area of the local Resistance garrison before his real motive is revealed.

Never one to question, the Sith Marauder put his datapad away before his ship's caretaker's voice, a Imperial protocol droid called 2V-R12, called to him. "We are approaching Balmorra, Lord Ira."

"Excellent." Ira said under his breath, pressing a button on his wrist, signaling everyone to the room. While he disliked the idea of other Sith on his ship, his Master ordered it so. He wanted no mistakes on this mission, even when it means accepting the help of others.
"The Jedi is the chains of the soul as the Sith is the poison of the body, I am...just another unfornatune of both ideals."

LtBob
07.26.2012 , 10:14 PM | #2
Jorryk had heard that the Empire might be plotting an attack plan on Balmorra, he was stationed to command a group of Troopers called Shadow Squad. Jorryk took his squad out into an open plain and set up camp and made heavy defences currently he was the only Jedi there but he heard that a few other Jedi were on Balmorra too most notably The Jedi knights Aryn Leneer and Fortris Gall. He had also heard that more were on their way, but he had to focus on setting up the base. After the base was done he took his ship out to meet the Imperial fleet.
-Light-Gray Jedi Guardian -Light Jedi Shadow -Light-Gray Gunslinger -Light Commando
-Dark Sith Marauder -Dark Sith Sorcerer -Dark Sniper -Grey-Dark Powertech Bounty Hunter

legolegion
07.27.2012 , 02:44 AM | #3
The Sith Lord Penthus, has asked Sabrina master`s master Darth Vergas for help on balmorra. This was the reason she was on her way, to this hell hole. As she droped out hyperspace, above the planet. She order her captain Markus to make contact with ground for permission to dock.
Sabrina looks at scaner and relise`s, that their was another fury in the area. She figure it was Lord Penthus apprentice, she never worked along side another sith before. In the accadmy, she was always pitted aginst them. Unsure on how this was going to work, she deside to hail them. "The fire dancer, to the Endless Void." She waited for the reply, as Captain Markus began their desent.
She new that her primary objective, was to help him win the battle here. Though she had a secondary mission here as well, to locate a jedi temple bombed during the first war. Apprently it had some holocrons their, that her master wanted. She buried this deep in her mind, so not to alert anyone else.

MarkuiseTalon
07.27.2012 , 03:05 PM | #4
Getting the hail, Lord Ira answered, "This is Endless Void to Fire Dancer, are you called Sabrina?"

As he waited, he thought about his master's commands, and instantly put doubts aside. Darth Penthus was a powerful being and choose only those he deemed worthy in his plans. So he knew his master chose right to involve others in this mission. Just then a couple of his master's minions approached him, garbed in black robes and armor with their own lightsabers hanging from their belts, their faces hidden under their cowls and masks, only singular red visors staring back at him.
"The Jedi is the chains of the soul as the Sith is the poison of the body, I am...just another unfornatune of both ideals."

legolegion
07.27.2012 , 03:27 PM | #5
Sabrina replied "Yes, my lord Darth Vergas has sent me. I take it you are Darth Penthus apprentice?" she asked. She then added"My master sent me, with some of his finest scout troops to assit you. I shall talk to you in person later, to discuss matter further" Sabrina could not wait to get off the ship, even though it been short journey. A whole company on her ship was very crouded, and the recyled air was even starting to smell bad.
Her ship began to enter the asmosphere of the planet, she could feel the turbulance as the ship past through diffrent lays of asmposphere. She could all so feel the people below,it back ground noise mainly.

MarkuiseTalon
07.27.2012 , 04:02 PM | #6
"Indeed I am," Ira said, waiting for the apprentice to finish before replying, "Excellent. It should make our job easier. We will meet at the Xamma Plain's Imperial base then."

Ending transmission, the Kaleesh cleared his throat, and went to the bridge and sat in his chair, watching the planet get larger. Letting his droid do the bothersome procedure of planet entry and docking permission as they entered the atmosphere.

Just then, the Void received a transmisison. One of the hooded stalkers answered it, allowing the hologram of a dismayed Imperial officer to appear. "Please, if there is anyone hearing this, I am Major Horturus of Imperial Base Xamma, we..." Then a off-screen explosion shook him off his feet, "We are under attack by Resistance forces. T-they hav..."

Then the transmission ended eruptly. Hissing unnaturally, the stalker entered the bridge to see Ira meditating in his seat.

Speaking in a forbidden and unnatural language, known only to the Sith, the stalker reported of the transmission. "What?" Ira said, opening his eyes, and after hearing this, the novice Sith Lord growled in his throat, "Incompetence. He better be dead if I get there."

The Void flew over the planet terrain, approaching the base, and beheld the base under heavy assault.

(OCC: got to wait for everyone else now)

Bird_of_Thunder
07.27.2012 , 11:03 PM | #7
Ravvok stood looking out of the cockpit of his Fury-class interceptor, the Shadow Reaper. He had been ordered here by Darth Morva. Ravvok's return to Balmorra gave the Sith an unaturaul chill down his spine. He was alerted that two other Sith had been dispatched to the planet as well, so he decided to hail them both. "Endless Void, Fire Dancer, this is the Shadow Reaper. Come in." Then, he waited for the two to recieve their transmissions. Meanwhile, he went over Darth Morva's orders; Crush the Resistance, locate and kill Jedi Master Auro, and capture Jedi Knight Rhea Skothlon.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

LtBob
07.27.2012 , 11:37 PM | #8
Jorryk saw 3 Starships that eminated massive amounts of Dark Side Force, he decided to hail them all to compromise on the future. He secured the comlink and began his discussion "Hello Sith I believe I know why you are here, but as warriors you must realize that I cannot allow you to do this." he was worried , though he had complete fate in his prowess not to mention his secret weapon. "I ask that you leave, before anyone gets hurt and I don't want to have to destroy you all, now what are your responses."
-Light-Gray Jedi Guardian -Light Jedi Shadow -Light-Gray Gunslinger -Light Commando
-Dark Sith Marauder -Dark Sith Sorcerer -Dark Sniper -Grey-Dark Powertech Bounty Hunter

MarkuiseTalon
07.28.2012 , 01:23 AM | #9
Getting another transmission from possibly Ira's second aide, he answered to the hail from Shadow Reaper, "This is Endless Void to Shadow Reaper, I am approa-"

Suddenly a voice interupted his transmission, a more sincere voice, asking for his surrender, which only concluded to one possible being to be arrogant enough to ask a Sith, of all enemies, to surrender. "Jedi." Ira growled under his breath.

With his mind set, Ira returned to speak to all of his new allies, "I am entering the field to push back the scum from the base, if you wish to join me in the frontlines, you can. If not, cower in the base and keep the fools from entering!"

One of the Stalkers moved to stop him but the Kaleesh pulled himself out of its grip, "The Master's plan will not be fulfilled if the rebel scum destroys the base. Continue to land the ship at the base."

Not waiting for the Stalker to try to persuade him, Ira ordered the Void's doors to open, which did by the time he got there. The rushing wind howled and tore at the Sith Lord's cloak as he stood over the edge with the ramp extended down to the battlefield below.

With no fear, only the thirst of battle, Ira dived into the battlefield with his long lightsaber hilt in hand, using the Force to slow him down enough to flip, and slam into the ground, leaving a crater as the telekinetical energies blasted everyone around him back, either dead or mangled from the kenetic force.

The Resistance troopers looked in disbelief at the Sith Lord before them. Ira lifted his cowled head and ignited his bloodred blade, "Time to die."

Sabrina tried to hail Lord Ira again but to no provail. "Accursed Marauders, they never think!" She muttered under her breath, then she ordered the captain to land the Fire Dancer before answering the Shadow Reaper's master, "This is Sabrina Kotass of the Fire Dancer, can you read me Shadow Reaper?"

Bird_of_Thunder
07.28.2012 , 01:11 PM | #10
Ravvok recieved the transmission from Sabrina. "This is Lord Ravvok, representative of Darth Morva. I was called in to clean up a small situation involving the Jedi. And you are?" While he waited for Sabrina's replied, he recieved a hail from another Jedi. "I fully understand. This is a matter of honor. I will meet you on the battlefields of Balmorra, Jedi scum!" Ravvok closed the channel and ordered the pilot to land. This is going to be difficult, Ravvok thought. The Shadow Reaper began it's landing sequence
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>