Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Guide] Augments and Augmentation Slots

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Guide] Augments and Augmentation Slots
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Holytoe
11.01.2012 , 08:59 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Rishathra View Post
5. 41 thru 46
6. 47+.
I believe you stated data on slot level 47 incorrectly. Augment 21 is level 47 and requires mk-5 kits. Mk-2 thru Mk-6 augment kits increment every 8 character levels. So I think your data should read mk-5 kits create aug slots for levels 41-48... or something similar:
5. 41 thru 48
6. 49 thru 56
Life is a delicate negotiation. cake is a lie and this is all a figment of your imagination. And the sith code about passion... interesting...

jorgeagd
11.13.2012 , 02:50 AM | #12
So I should take scavenging and slicing if I'm going to be crafting augments?

onlinelegend
11.13.2012 , 04:25 AM | #13
Scavenging and cyber tech or is it armstech

onlinelegend
11.13.2012 , 04:27 AM | #14
How do u make a picture like master statele Shan or PLO koon like dude? I haven't worked that out yet

wainot-keel
11.13.2012 , 05:50 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by jorgeagd View Post
So I should take scavenging and slicing if I'm going to be crafting augments?
Depends on what kind of augments you want to craft

You need Slicing and Scavenging for both Armomech and Armstech augments, Slicing and Arqueology for Synthweaving augments

TrojanSoldier
03.04.2013 , 07:59 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by finelinebob View Post
Armormech
  • Absorb: Absorption/Endurance
  • Reflex: Aim/Endurance
  • Shield: Shield Chance/Endurance
  • Skill: Cunning/Endurance
Absorb Augments are Absorption/Power and Shield Augments are Shield Chance/Power
Endurance does make more sense since they're used by tanks but that's the way it is... otherwise good addition to this thread

Ankhetbast
09.18.2013 , 06:13 PM | #17
I'm just starting to venture into augmentation. My main has synthweaving maxed out. Now, I have patterns for a few different augments. It's the augmentation slots that I'm trying to figure out. I have found some on the GTN, but I'd like to be able to craft them. I've double checked, and there are no more patterns available from my crafting trainer. My understanding of the original post is that this is where I would get them from. Or is it reverse engineering?
"An elegant weapon for a more civilized age."

Darevsool
09.19.2013 , 04:41 AM | #18
When crafting an item you have a chance to crit the result. If you're crafting a piece of armor or anything else that your toon "wears" or can equip, that crit translates into an augmentation slot that you can then put an augment into.

If you have a 'wearable' item that doesn't already have an augmentation slot, you can add one by obtaining (by crafting or purchasing on the gtn) and augmentation kit (of varying levels) and applying it to the item via a modification table on fleet (usually the 'quadrant' immediately counter clockwise to the GTN).

DreadtechSavant
10.12.2013 , 06:16 PM | #19
This was very helpful, thanks

Can someone tell me which craft skill you need to make enhancements? (the one the does endurance) I have the ones for Mk's, Armour and Mods but not the last one to upgrade weapons and suits.

Gloomycakes
10.13.2013 , 11:46 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by DreadtechSavant View Post
This was very helpful, thanks

Can someone tell me which craft skill you need to make enhancements? (the one the does endurance) I have the ones for Mk's, Armour and Mods but not the last one to upgrade weapons and suits.
Enhancements (all that are available to craft) are made by Artifice. Artifice also makes Hilts/Dyes/Off-hands/Colour Crystals.