Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Canon ten most powerful Jedi and Sith.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Canon ten most powerful Jedi and Sith.

Selenial
07.26.2012 , 10:46 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Didn't the Emperor pretty much destroy him in that book?
Scourge, they're aid in the fight betrayed them because he knew they would fail. He saw many outcomes, and all of them Revan and Meetra died. This was because even if they defeated the emperor the guards would come in and finish them off, and even if they killed the guards they could never get off world...
I believe though, scourge knew they could never kill the emperor because the one they fought was the voice. This would make sense, because it seemed the fight was in their favour, so even if they died they would have killed the emperor (the voice) however scourges visions showed him they would fail becuase they could never get the true emperor...
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Rayla_Felana
07.26.2012 , 11:39 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
I have. Like three times.
And again, thats wrong. The reason they didnt kick him out was because they didnt want him spreading his beliefs about jedi and love. They knew that if they excommunicated (in a sense) revan, he would preach to the padawans, and many that saw him as a hero would follow him, and turn their backs on the jedi council as so many did years before.
Tomato tomatoe.

BrandonSM
07.26.2012 , 12:06 PM | #73
I have. Like three times.
And again, thats wrong. The reason they didnt kick him out was because they didnt want him spreading his beliefs about jedi and love. They knew that if they excommunicated (in a sense) revan, he would preach to the padawans, and many that saw him as a hero would follow him, and turn their baks on the jedi council as so many did years before.
Wut? Who told you that? They are deeply wrong my friend.

REVAN novel has been pulled out.

Page 5

Revan didn't answer right away. What she said was true-he had stopped Darth Malak and destroyed the Star Forge. But it wasn't that simple. Malak had been Revan's apprentice. Against the wishes of the Council, the two had led an army of Jedi and Republic soldiers against the Mandalorian Raiders threatening colonies in the Outer Rim... only to return not as, but as conquerors.

"The Council doesn't owe me anything." Revan whispered. "All the good I've done can't balance out the evil that came before."

Bastila brought her hand up and put it gently but firmly over Revan's lips.

"Don't talk like that. They can't blame you for what happened. Not anymore. You're not the same man you were. The Revan I know is a hero. A champion of the Light. You redeemed me after Malak turned me to the Dark Side."

Some people seem to forget that pretty much the whole story of KOTOR was cleaning up Revan's mess as a Dark. And I'm not hating on KOTOR, I loved that game.

EDIT: Sorry about the grammar, I typed it as I was reading...
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Erishumlol
07.26.2012 , 12:12 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
The KotOR sourcebook has the most information about him.

Thanks for that, just bought it
Hulkgg - Marauder

Selenial
07.26.2012 , 04:42 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Wut? Who told you that? They are deeply wrong my friend.

REVAN novel has been pulled out.

Page 5

Revan didn't answer right away. What she said was true-he had stopped Darth Malak and destroyed the Star Forge. But it wasn't that simple. Malak had been Revan's apprentice. Against the wishes of the Council, the two had led an army of Jedi and Republic soldiers against the Mandalorian Raiders threatening colonies in the Outer Rim... only to return not as, but as conquerors.

"The Council doesn't owe me anything." Revan whispered. "All the good I've done can't balance out the evil that came before."

Bastila brought her hand up and put it gently but firmly over Revan's lips.

"Don't talk like that. They can't blame you for what happened. Not anymore. You're not the same man you were. The Revan I know is a hero. A champion of the Light. You redeemed me after Malak turned me to the Dark Side."

Some people seem to forget that pretty much the whole story of KOTOR was cleaning up Revan's mess as a Dark. And I'm not hating on KOTOR, I loved that game.

EDIT: Sorry about the grammar, I typed it as I was reading...
Ahem. Not what i was reffering to. Cant pull it up right now, because its on , my Ipad and i dont have that with me... The paragraph i was reffering to is in the chapter where revan enters the Jedi Archives, and begins to think about his title as Jedi....
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

carbineaction
11.18.2012 , 10:58 PM | #76
id have to say abeloth because she is technicaly immoratal, been alive for over 1 million years, and is said to be 12 times as strong as luke, who fought her in his prime and lost quite a bit
Health is a lie there is only flour;Through flour i gain dough;Through dough i gain bread;Through bread i gain cake;Through cake i gain calories; The force shall make me fat.

carbineaction
11.18.2012 , 11:13 PM | #77
Just wanted to highlight this part. Revan couldn't have even survived 3 years if meetra surik didnt feed her energy into him to keep him going....
where is your proof of that
Health is a lie there is only flour;Through flour i gain dough;Through dough i gain bread;Through bread i gain cake;Through cake i gain calories; The force shall make me fat.

carbineaction
11.18.2012 , 11:15 PM | #78
by the way, where can i get the kotor scource book?

OldVengeance
11.19.2012 , 01:32 AM | #79
1 - Darth Nihilus: He is so absurdly overpowered that he eats planets.

2 - The Sith Emperor: He's a close second but he seems to need taxing rituals to feed off of the death of planets.

3 - Marka Ragnos: He reigned as Dark Lord of the Sith for over a hundred years and died undefeated.

4 - Exar Kun: Mark Ragnos himself decreed him to be the true successor to the Dark Lords of old.

5 - Naga Sadow: He was strong enough to use Sith magic to make a red giant go supernova, as I recall and almost brought the Republic to it's knees.

6 - Maybe Ulic Quel Droma? He wasn't as strong as Exar Kun but he seemed fairly close if their duel was interrupted by the spirit of Marka Ragnos.

7 - Um... Nomi Sunrider maybe? She stripped Ulic of his force powers.

I don't know what order the second half of the list would go in. But it'd probably include Darth Bane, Freedon Nadd Tulak Hord and some of the NJO Jedi. Most probably the Solo kids, I guess. Perhaps Darth Plagius too? Although there are probably other overpowered EU characters that I'm forgetting too.

Revan and then the Exile were both good but definitely don't crack the top ten list.

Rayla_Felana
11.19.2012 , 04:53 AM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by carbineaction View Post
id have to say abeloth because she is technicaly immoratal, been alive for over 1 million years, and is said to be 12 times as strong as luke, who fought her in his prime and lost quite a bit
Abeloth isn't a Sith she's a Dark Side entity.