Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

control companion crafting/mining via cell phone app?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
control companion crafting/mining via cell phone app?

12.13.2011 , 11:50 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by BlazingShadow View Post
At any rate, I agree with the idea. Perhaps make it cost double the credits per mission :P
No need. Read the post above yours.
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
~Robert A. Heinlein

12.13.2011 , 11:51 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by moiraesfate View Post
If that ever happens, I'm going to be livid because its giving some an unfair advantage.
And a Lamborghini is faster than my beat up Monte Carlo, but i make due.....

I am for any and all tools that will add to the game.
It may be your $15/month, but its the raids $225/month

12.13.2011 , 11:55 PM | #23
Absolutely down for a mobile app. Mobile integrations with existing games is the future. Increasing access to the game world away from the PC improves immersion.
Once you embrace the Republic, the power of all Jedi is ready to serve you
Strength & Honor

Website | Values | Join Us!

12.14.2011 , 12:08 AM | #24
i like the idea. It's not an unfair advantage at all especially since it cost creds to do those crew skills. As mentioned already, you can't gain creds if you aren't playing the game, so all you do is lose creds. Its just a nice option to have (mainly for casual players, players who have lives and for people who are in group sessions; it prevents having to queue up the screen during a flashpoint/operation since you can do it from your phone) and to me it won't force people to have to get back on the game just to do some crafting.
Tucker-combat sentinel; Bikkers-sharpshooter gunslinger

12.14.2011 , 12:16 AM | #25
Slap a .99 price tag on it and they just made an easy million. Should get my basement guy to write it and sell it to 'em for 1% of the profits.

12.14.2011 , 12:19 AM | #26
Bioware make a Iphone app please! Take my money take it all!!! I have thought about this idea a lot and I have to say I very much like this idea. One problem with this idea is the whiners saying it is unfair.

12.14.2011 , 12:42 AM | #27
I support this!
// Anders @ Gothenburg
Please let me map and ctrl+a - Please give us dual spec!
SW:ToR is the best MMO ever and the first that can be played Solo.
For heaven sake! SWTOR native on Mac!!!!

12.14.2011 , 12:52 AM | #28
I would pay extra for this feature. It would make a better SmrtPhone App than anything I have.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Lonely? Force Choke!

12.14.2011 , 01:05 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by moiraesfate View Post
Deal with it. That isn't fair. You should not get favored just because you aren't around to play. Thats life.
Oh noes! I have a job, grandkids, and in general a life. This is unfair. Full time students, kids on break, the unemployed have an unfair advantage! Bioware should limit everyone to 2 hours a day of play time to make it fair to me.</sarcasm>
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
~Robert A. Heinlein

12.14.2011 , 01:09 AM | #30
Yes there is an app for that already, just not as easy as one would be specifically for it. but ya remote access to desktop is sweet.