Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wrath of the Emperor vs Darth Nox

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Wrath of the Emperor vs Darth Nox

JmoWolf
07.15.2012 , 01:43 PM | #1
Spoilers

who do u think is stronger by story, reputation, and acheivements by the end. I have to go with Darth Nox since he was able to put someone as strong as Thanaton on his knees and has the ability to absorb the power of other powerful sith ghosts.

Tarbacca
07.15.2012 , 05:29 PM | #2
Emperors Wrath, just because hes *SPOILERS*

The body of the Emperor
"Your typical gamers nowadays are entitled, self-important, generally immature (at least as far as their public persona goes), unrealistic, and have no idea what they want out of a game."

Rayla_Felana
07.15.2012 , 05:44 PM | #3
This is not even plausible for a debate, we have no idea what their powers were beyond a few cutscenes, why even bother?

Aurbere
07.15.2012 , 05:58 PM | #4
We don't really know the capabilities of these characters except from cutscenes. I I had to choose, I would pick my Nox. Simply because my assasin would tear my marauder apart.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

JmoWolf
07.15.2012 , 07:15 PM | #5
Well with Darth Nox and the combined power of his 4 force ghosts then i think that he would be an extremly powerful sith compared to many. I mean he was able to put Thanaton on his knees with the force i would say that was pretty powerful what has the Wrath of the Wrath of the Emperor done.

ReiKai
07.15.2012 , 09:17 PM | #6
Nox was the name given to Female Inquisitor. Male Inq is Imperius.

As for who is more powerful, there's no way to really tell and I'd rather not show Final Story clips. Not even so long after release.
CE Owner: ...what? I wanted the music. I like music.
Statement: SGRA's - I support them. Do you have a problem with that, Meatbag?

Lharrulk
07.15.2012 , 09:28 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ReiKai View Post

As for who is more powerful, there's no way to really tell and I'd rather not show Final Story clips. Not even so long after release.
Funny, my male Inq was named Nox by the council. So not sure where you got the idea that male Inq's were only Imperius.

Termorn
07.15.2012 , 09:33 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by JmoWolf View Post
... what has the Wrath of the Wrath of the Emperor done.
Have you played the SW storyline? They do pretty big stuff. I've played the SW to 50 and the SI to 30, and the SW definately seems more powerful so far.

Spoiler

I'm trying not to show favoritism to the Warrior, but let's see a little more Wrath love here.

I think it would come down to the canonical AC and spec. Since there is none, this cannot be debated.
<=============>|=====|<=============>
IMPERIAL DOMINANCE
<=============>|=====|<=============>

JmoWolf
07.16.2012 , 12:26 AM | #9
well then how strong do you think that Nox was compared to other sith in history by the end of his story.

Rayla_Felana
07.16.2012 , 03:32 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ReiKai View Post
Incorrect, Darth Nox is the title awarded to Dark Side inquisitors, Darth Imperius is the title awarded to Light Side ones.