Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Rating

Dalfurend
07.15.2012 , 07:07 AM | #1
I see this being a lot more of a problem when cross server ranked comes out.

I do ranked pvp with my guild, and we end up rotating players depending on who is there. As of now we have some players with a rating at around 2300, and some around 1700. When we win matches we generally get 4 rating, but when we lose (grand total of 5 times in ~115 games ) we all lose about 15 rating. In other words, If I play with my 2300 guildie in all the games, his rating would end up being 3000, when I hit 2400.

My point is that we should have the points gained, or lost, scaled based on personal rating. I don't want to never be the same rating as my guildies.
Zetsuma
<Lethal Dose Fifty>
Join me on Twitch, Youtube and Twitter for Juggernaut Gameplay

vimm
07.15.2012 , 07:08 AM | #2
This seems pretty irrelevant to anything.
geeR
Phantom of the Operative

Draqsko
07.15.2012 , 07:26 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Dalfurend View Post
I see this being a lot more of a problem when cross server ranked comes out.

I do ranked pvp with my guild, and we end up rotating players depending on who is there. As of now we have some players with a rating at around 2300, and some around 1700. When we win matches we generally get 4 rating, but when we lose (grand total of 5 times in ~115 games ) we all lose about 15 rating. In other words, If I play with my 2300 guildie in all the games, his rating would end up being 3000, when I hit 2400.

My point is that we should have the points gained, or lost, scaled based on personal rating. I don't want to never be the same rating as my guildies.
You do realize that once preseason ends, you'll all be the same rating again.. 0

zZeDz
07.15.2012 , 07:53 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Draqsko View Post
You do realize that once preseason ends, you'll all be the same rating again.. 0
You do realise that once season one starts and they start rotating players again he will have the same problem right?
Zéd, Mercenary | Warmonger | Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Draqsko
07.15.2012 , 08:03 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by zZeDz View Post
You do realise that once season one starts and they start rotating players again he will have the same problem right?
I assume that's what preseason is for, so a gulid can lockdown a competition team for cross server RWZ. I mean really ranking isn't much use for anything else besides comparing cross server, cause everyone on a server already knows which guilds are better than others in PVP just doing regular warzones.

Dalfurend
07.15.2012 , 08:23 AM | #6
I want my purple lightsaber, and my red chest piece...

In anycase, I just wanted to bring it up to BW, because I am sure they didn't intend for someone with 600 more rating to gain/lose the same amount as another.
Zetsuma
<Lethal Dose Fifty>
Join me on Twitch, Youtube and Twitter for Juggernaut Gameplay