Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Appearance issues with orange gear new in 1.3

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Appearance issues with orange gear new in 1.3

Froglet
07.16.2012 , 08:29 AM | #11
Wrong colours, wrong levels, it's just shoddy workmanship plain and simple. If it's worth doing, it's worth doing RIGHT!
Stay behind after class and try again....

joeyweaver
07.16.2012 , 01:53 PM | #12
Here's a picture of me in the complete Resilient Polyplast set. It's pretty obvious that the 1.3 gloves, belts, boots, and bracers don' t go with the original chest and legs:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4327788/Res...tched-Yoje.jpg

LetoAtreidesII
07.16.2012 , 02:27 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Heezdedjim View Post
It's not. I have collected a moderately large sample of these pieces from farming them up now. All of the bracers and belts seem to be the same level as the chest piece. Most of the gloves are, but some are 5-15 levels lower (sometimes in a whole different tier or "grade"). Most of the boots are wrong, and lower again by random numbers of levels; but some boots are the same as the chest. Nothing about it is consistent or predictable, other than the fact that it's consistently screwed up and unpredictable. As far as I can tell, it's plain old fat-fingeritis or someone who just did not even care if it was right or not. The color mismatches as well suggest that the whole thing was just done with an abundance of incompetence.
Agreed. As I get more recipes, it becomes more apparent that there's no systematic mismatch or at least no obvious one.

LetoAtreidesII
07.16.2012 , 08:26 PM | #14
BTW, somewhat off-topic, but does anyone have screenshots of what the Tempered Laminoid Belt and Chanlon Onslaught Boots look like? Since the appearances are so random I'd like to know if I'm wasting time farming those recipes.

Hooter
07.30.2012 , 06:18 AM | #15
I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything from the Devs about this? Just yesterday I got the recipe to make the Diatium Onslaught gloves. I was pumped since I had never seen these on my server and I would finally have gloves to go with my set. I click on them to see what they would look like and they are silverish blue. I was very upset since they look absolutely nothing like the set they are supposed to match. All of those underworld missions to get a piece of armor that doesn't look anything like the set. Come on Bioware, did you let color blind people do the programming that day?
"I bow to no one and give service only for cause" -Boba Fett
=||Squadron 238||=