Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who were you in SWG?

kuhoineewoffie
07.09.2012 , 05:46 PM | #21
Day one Vet,& one of the few who stayed in SWG from beginning to end. Many friends were made & lost. I think a lot of people put up with the changes of the CU. When the NGE hit the game was lost from what early players were used to & liked. After that I always said the game was bad,but I stay for the players I know & continue to meet.

So a shout out to all my past SWG players. I stayed on the Chilly server.
Kuho - Elder Jedi
Inee - Commando then Medic
Woffie - The Servers Laziest Architect LOL!

I just sold Saber Resources. Kept me lazy & kept me Rich! lol.

NotSWbutOK
07.09.2012 , 07:13 PM | #23
I don't remember my original server, but we ended up on Bria. My characters were:
Eakai Bimeec - Ithorian Male - (Original from launch) Went Commando at first then ended up being Shipwright at the end.
Civa - Human Female - Originally had the name Seve, before moving servers. She was my Armorer. Very challenging to make "good" armor!
Cisos - Human Male - Made it to max level in NGE as a Commando, then no one wanted to play in battlegrounds because they might lose. Dissappointing. Just stood there talking smack to each other.

My brother and cousin had some jedi hopeful chars, but that went away with the NGE. And they went away as well.
If a Jedi padawan were allowed to group with friends (Pre-CU) to defeat the hordes of Bounty Hunters coming after them (and camping their house), you know what I mean, that would have saved the "idea" of becoming a Jedi. Or, just don't let Bounty Hunter groups gank a lone Jedi. This feature was in place before "grievance" bounties, which were more fun to do (from what I hear).

Almost forgot my post NGE jedi character, Avan. Boring. I've signed on with SWGEmu just last week. Looks good. Now if I could only remember how to play...

Caeliux
07.09.2012 , 07:43 PM | #24
Bloodfin > Problemsolver > Wookie Bountyhunter.

MichaelPaladin
07.09.2012 , 09:10 PM | #25
Started out on Eclipse in 2003 as Mich'ael Paladin, and took him to Master Commando. Spent a few years on the original Test Center, and had several toons there one of which was a 12 point Master Weaponsmith, also made the first player made DE-10. Ended up on Starsider during Convergence, still using Mich'ael Paladin, did hang out with some of the lowlifes known as Halyn, Anishor, McCay and others. :-)

Aedey
07.09.2012 , 09:14 PM | #26
YT-TwoFiveA, Chimeara.

Aedè Nebari - Consular - The Harbinger, Formerly Gav Daragon
I miss my 55ms of lag..
SWG YT-TwoFiveA - Europe - Chimaera

Hambunctious
07.09.2012 , 10:29 PM | #27
We had two accounts for SWG, something that we'll never do with this game.
Starsider:

Daevron -trader
Ymr (eeMair) - entertainer
Xyg -commando
Ohhek - Jedi

Keblitis
07.10.2012 , 08:32 AM | #28
Elder Jedi- Darfur
Server- Radiant
Guild- Elite
RIP
Warlord
(▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
}
ị:◙[//NEVER//]◙:ị{{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

ArcShenku
07.10.2012 , 09:52 AM | #29
Started on Kettemoore
Arcanum Shenku - Sniper, Doctor, TKA, Officer
Proud member of Obsidian Dagger Squadron <ODS>

Transferred to Starsider with the guild during the purge.
Arcanum
Black Sun Mercenaries|Jedi Covenant|Empire Sniper
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat.

Betrayus
07.10.2012 , 10:03 AM | #30
I came from corbantis, years ago. I quit a while ago awaiting this game and switched tp f2p for my mmo kicks. I played a Zabrak Male Imperial TKM/Swordsman/Doc gone Jedi named Malrix Diola(Darth Betrayaas). Had other toons between two accounts.

I wish they would implement some stuff from SWG as well.
Beaux Dacious- 50 Human Combat Sentinel
Betrayiis Egaine- 50 Sith Watchman Marauder
Dashton Dacious- 50 Miralukka Infil. Shadow