Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who were you in SWG?

Lord_ExarOs
07.08.2012 , 08:32 PM | #1
I was curious how many old SWG vets are now playing SWToR. I was amazed by how many people in GC talked about old SWG stories. So who were you in SWG?

I started off on Starsider as "Exodia Omega" (I know, horrible name). I was, to my knowledge, the first Master Bounty Hunter (Before mounts and tracking fix). My guild (TAO) eventually moved over to the Radiant server for fresh PvP. On Radiant I was "Exodius".

I still remember a lot of old names: Kizer, Shindo, Idejder, Iphea, H'bsr, Lok'naster, Boshi, Elvis, Sheree, and many more.

So who were you?

Eahii
07.08.2012 , 09:18 PM | #2
Was originally Eahi on Wanderhome. Started a few days after the NGE with an IRL friend (IGN Ettere), we met a guy (IGN Dogmeat) and started the Imperial Pilots guild. We were never very big but as far as I can remember we were pretty well known throughout the Space community. When the free server transfers came around we picked up and moved to Starsider.

Henu
07.08.2012 , 09:38 PM | #3
I was Skarp, Henu, Hadspen and Skarpypoo i PVPed with BH skarp and my others i PVE's or crafted with. I do miss the Chilastra server and alot of people on there.

Shout out to anyone from Chilly server and a huge /wave to WsP guild.
:sy_bountyhunter ::sy_bountyhunte r::sy_bountyhunt er::sy_bountyhun ter::sy_bountyhu nter::sy_bountyh unter::sy_bounty hunter::sy_bount yhunter::

ThunderVamp
07.08.2012 , 09:43 PM | #4
I was on Bloodfin as Zham Farstar, Master Shipwright

Sauska
07.09.2012 , 12:58 AM | #5
I was Sauska on Radiant, Combat Medic/Rifleman. I quit when the NGE hit.
The Borealis Legacy

Thannate
07.09.2012 , 01:16 AM | #6
I'm one of the people who left after being spat on by SoE and losing months of "Jedi" grinding only to learn that oh wait, you can now ROLE a Jedi at the 'selection' screen.

Never againg, bye Sony.

Wefi
07.09.2012 , 01:19 AM | #7
One who sits above all, laughing at the people still butthurt over things happened 7 years ago in a video game.
Ex-SWG clientside Modder. Creator of Super Jedi. Fixing what is broken since 2004.

Lord_ExarOs
07.09.2012 , 01:56 AM | #8
My entire guild quit when NGE launched. I messed around a bit with the new stuff but SWG was never the same again. I remember launching SWG on day 1, that should show my age a little, never had that much fun in any MMO. Then came player cities, mounts, vehicles and so on.

Some of the stuff SWG did, I wish BW would pick up on. Player bounties were amazing, open world PvP was the best, player housing (How does a 2012 MMO not have player housing?).

I miss the good ol' days

FilipHolm
07.09.2012 , 10:55 AM | #9
I was Fahllas Starwalker, Jedi and 14 years old (to explain the name). I to lost interest somewhat after the NGE patch. Last memorable time I played was the Battle of Restuss...

Also:

Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_ExarOs View Post
My entire guild quit when NGE launched. I messed around a bit with the new stuff but SWG was never the same again. I remember launching SWG on day 1, that should show my age a little, never had that much fun in any MMO. Then came player cities, mounts, vehicles and so on.

Some of the stuff SWG did, I wish BW would pick up on. Player bounties were amazing, open world PvP was the best, player housing (How does a 2012 MMO not have player housing?).

I miss the good ol' days
Yes! Bioware should definitely take inspiration from what SOE did with the Social stuff. IMO that (And pvp spacecombat) is what The Old Republic really needs, a good social aspect and community features. A simple thing like being able to just sit down in chairs would enhance interaction with other players, for those interested in that of course. We should make a thread or something and really bring this up because I think it's a very important discussion.

ScarletBlaze
07.09.2012 , 11:03 AM | #10
Was on Starsider

Scarlet' (my entertainer)

K'eira (my jedi)
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR