Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ashara Zavros/Imperial dancer outfit. Are you serious?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Ashara Zavros/Imperial dancer outfit. Are you serious?

Glided
03.01.2013 , 10:19 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogus View Post
Bah, we're all perverts. Who among us can honestly say that they don't delete their browser history before letting someone else use their computer?

I say enough self-loathing! Embrace your true self! Or end up like one of those homophobic preachers who get caught with a call-boy.
Arrogus pls
Level 45 sith assasin

Soon to be a master assasin.

Chaloss
03.02.2013 , 01:35 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Einzel View Post
It's really time to fix it, with the incomming patch 2.0 and the next expension...
One year later... Any droid to give us feedback?
Ashara is the last hope of say no to dancer costumes on women companions, rest were subjugated with surprise attack. She probably using force persuade on whoever should be doing it to keep it as it is.

Paltan
03.08.2013 , 07:38 AM | #83
I might be a weirdo but I really think she look hot in the golden scalen armor I got for her!
Imagination is limitless! Death smiles at everyone, Sith smile back!
If you see my Inquisitor and you just want to punch him in the face for his arrogance, good, I feel the same way!

Sith Marauder 50, Sith Assassin 55

gurneyslabb
03.29.2013 , 02:28 AM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Yahta View Post
I dont cause i have nothing i need worry about anyone seeing.

That said i think this is sort of silly. But lets face it most of the people who are playing this are kids. but truth fully most kids these days can get a better eye full watching cable anyway.
Alot of people lie too

Ulfric_Dragnix
03.29.2013 , 03:34 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by ZanyaCross View Post
Wow, old issue is old. I just discovered this in-game when I tried different outfits on Ashara and it really annoyed me. How hard is it just to knock out a skin file? I know creators in Second Life who could have knocked out a decent skin for her in a few hours, tops.

They could have hired a graphic artist with the money I've put into this game by-myself and had this done! >.<
I tried for about 3 months once i got my sorc high enough level for this companion to ticket ingame and emails about this bug issue. Always got the same generic robot response and never any actual answer so i gave up, and ive gien up even using or gear her tbh. I want her as a romance comp for my female Sorc.. so untill (guessing never) that happens i've given up trying to get a answer for her skin design.

But a year later and they still have it on their "to-do-list" when as i quoted above seems so easy?
Wow! Lazy!
Darth Anoshta, Sorc DPS
The Do'Urden Legacy

Death to the Jawa Horde!

VainEldritch
04.01.2013 , 12:12 PM | #86
Ashara is very shy. She uses the Force to hide her booty form you.
Vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanitas
"I didn't get where I am today by letting some snot-nosed Jedi Padawan leave my cheese out in the wind." Sith Imperial Guard Vorlok Vanitas explains why Jedi Younglings must die.
Star Wars: The Old Republic beta tester and Founder

Einzel
06.18.2013 , 03:03 PM | #87
Up!
***? A lot of cool outfit in the market and always this ***** bug!
Dev's could you move and give a skin to Ashara?!?

mrsnifles
06.18.2013 , 03:23 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by namgorf View Post
@ bioware...... How hard is it to do this http://images.wikia.com/starwars/ima...haakti_tfu.jpg seriously ... This is what she is supposed to look like..... Come on bioware get your **** together...heck even ahsoka tano showed skin as shown here... http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...hsokaslave.jpg
fapfapfapfapfap

ArchonWolf
06.20.2013 , 03:11 AM | #89
I'd rather not have this thread die just so we can maybe keep reminding bioware of this. I know a lot of people including myself would like to see this fixed but that's not going to happen if we don't make it happen ourselves by reminding bioware.

I can live with the current Ashara, but it's not what I like to see and not just for some perverted gain but to actually have some better lore to the game by giving togrutas an actual skin. What's so difficult about having THIS or even just lowering the collar a bit like THIS or just removing a pair of gloves like THIS?

Bioware will more than likely fix it in the future, but how long will it be before that happens & SWTOR starts to die out? (Not saying that it will but it's a possibility)

And finally there is a known bug with the some of the togruta's skins currently. For me it is the bright neon pink bodies & the light blue bodies with words on them. But anyways, hopefully bioware will fix this known bug with the release of actual togruta skins.

Thanks for reading my long essay everyone
And again, please try not to let this topic ever die out until this issue is hopefully fixed in the near future.

Einzel
06.26.2013 , 05:44 AM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchonWolf View Post
I'd rather not have this thread die just so we can maybe keep reminding bioware of this. I know a lot of people including myself would like to see this fixed but that's not going to happen if we don't make it happen ourselves by reminding bioware.

I can live with the current Ashara, but it's not what I like to see and not just for some perverted gain but to actually have some better lore to the game by giving togrutas an actual skin. What's so difficult about having THIS or even just lowering the collar a bit like THIS or just removing a pair of gloves like THIS?

Bioware will more than likely fix it in the future, but how long will it be before that happens & SWTOR starts to die out? (Not saying that it will but it's a possibility)

And finally there is a known bug with the some of the togruta's skins currently. For me it is the bright neon pink bodies & the light blue bodies with words on them. But anyways, hopefully bioware will fix this known bug with the release of actual togruta skins.

Thanks for reading my long essay everyone
And again, please try not to let this topic ever die out until this issue is hopefully fixed in the near future.
+1 I totaly agree