Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kurtob Alliance Speeder: when do these get awarded?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Kurtob Alliance Speeder: when do these get awarded?

PainOfDemise
07.16.2012 , 09:19 AM | #21
He has to be charged for at least a month and also get through his 30 day free time. Then you will get your speeder.
The Tarvock Legacy

Lazzer
07.16.2012 , 09:27 AM | #22
Several members of my guild have the speeder, they were credited it because they had referred people previously, I'm not sure if they have credited any new referrals yet.

ViciousFett
07.16.2012 , 09:27 AM | #23
Well, it's now July 16th, I'm just curious if its 7 days of trial + 30 days with purchase before the first bill, or if you automatically forfeit the trial time once you purchase. I'm personally hoping for the later, but that's kind of a gyp for trial users if that's the case.
The Vicious Legacy
Random'hajile - Aeons - Gillian'Seed - Nati - Pirate'bay - Romana'II - Casaiss - Ghost-chops - Tuskenking - Cookìepuss - Rõland
CE VIP

PainOfDemise
07.16.2012 , 10:03 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by ViciousFett View Post
Well, it's now July 16th, I'm just curious if its 7 days of trial + 30 days with purchase before the first bill, or if you automatically forfeit the trial time once you purchase. I'm personally hoping for the later, but that's kind of a gyp for trial users if that's the case.
He doesn't need to go through the full 15 days of the trial. As long as he used your code or whatever and went through the 30 free days and has been billed for his subscription, you will get it.
The Tarvock Legacy

stonemaska
10.24.2012 , 10:47 AM | #25
Hi, i have met all your requirements to receive Kurtob Alliance Speeder as it is written in http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6404, but i have not received it.
My friend played for 30 days and he has purchased another 30 days.
Under my account under Friend Trial is this:
You referred (my friend) and they accepted.