Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kurtob Alliance Speeder: when do these get awarded?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Kurtob Alliance Speeder: when do these get awarded?

Darth-Rammstein
06.27.2012 , 12:12 AM | #11
Wow, I thought this was a troll post. I think this game has finally made itself a glorified wow clone. RaF for a mount was about the last thing they had to implement. /golfclap
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five

DarthGuido
06.27.2012 , 11:25 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ChillWinterheart View Post
Will using a gametime card bypass this? [since a gametime card will be equivalent to immediate payment]
I'd love an answer to this one. I have a friend that I referred, he bought the game and used a time card for payment. I'm really curious as to if I'd be eligible for that speeder.
"So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

Clown_Envy
06.27.2012 , 12:36 PM | #13
Ok seriously? link us here with NO ANSWERS??? COME ON!

Lundli
06.27.2012 , 12:52 PM | #14
The only info I've found on this is this from Twitter, 22 hours ago
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.

Lazirus-
06.27.2012 , 12:55 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Nanglez View Post
Haha why was I sent to this thread when asking about the mount, there's no answers/dev posts on this thread. Thx Bioware, maybe i'll just tell my friend to buy another game instead. He's only keen to play it at my suggestion anyway.
You'd think that people would be smart enough to realize that if there's no official mention of it via announcement or community news (much less the fact that there's no mention of it in the official patch notes), it's not implemented at this time.

You'd think.
"It is said correctly that law exists not for the just but for the unjust, for the just carry the law in their hearts, and do not need to call it from afar."
Master Fitze Felix | Jedi Shadow | The Harbinger

Vaizrin
06.27.2012 , 12:58 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Lazirus- View Post
You'd think that people would be smart enough to realize that if there's no official mention of it via announcement or community news (much less the fact that there's no mention of it in the official patch notes), it's not implemented at this time.

You'd think.
Somehow it was pushed out as fact, not to point fingers but Dulfy does have screencaps up at the moment.
Rock em sock em robots.

Lazirus-
06.27.2012 , 01:00 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Vaizrin View Post
Somehow it was pushed out as fact, not to point fingers but Dulfy does have screencaps up at the moment.
Was it taken on the PTR? I'm aware that it was available on the PTR, but it hasn't gone live yet.
"It is said correctly that law exists not for the just but for the unjust, for the just carry the law in their hearts, and do not need to call it from afar."
Master Fitze Felix | Jedi Shadow | The Harbinger

Clown_Envy
06.28.2012 , 01:21 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Lazirus- View Post

You'd think.
Ummmm I'm pretty sure if it was given to those that qualified on the Public test server then it's a real thing....So maybe you should do a bit more "thinking" before you type.

The question is not IF it's implemented right now. It's a question of WHEN.

Calebzor
07.16.2012 , 08:37 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by ViciousFett View Post
Ok, so I referred a friend, they purchased the game, and set up a recurring 14.99 subscription plan.
At what point will I get the speeder?

Do I need to wait until after the 7 day trial, after the 30 days included with purchasing the game?
This is my experience so far:

I've sent a friend trial invite, then added a digital version of the game to that new account straight away. NO mount at this point.

I've set up a recurring subscription aka added a credit card. NO mount at this point.

Now I removed the recurring subscription and added a 60 day game card. After relogging my account I have gotten the mount.

So looks like if you want the mount asap, you need to use a game card.
Ma'at [Valor 100] [RWZ 2300+] [All PvE content cleared] - Sorcerer - ToFN
WoW guild history: Officer of Nihilum, Guild Leader of Ensidia
Author of BigWigs Bossmods and a bunch of other WoW addons

Screaming_Ziva
07.16.2012 , 09:14 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ViciousFett View Post
Lame, gotta wait 5 weeks and 2 days?
If your friend thinks he'll be playing for at least 2 months, have him go out and get a 60 day prepaid card. As soon as he enters the code, you'll get your speeder.