Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mapping and Mountain Climbing in Alderaan

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Mapping and Mountain Climbing in Alderaan

TheLunarium
06.25.2012 , 10:26 AM | #1
I love mapping out entire planets and, most especially, seeing how far up I can get in the mountains. This time I got farther than I have before and took some pics. I was also grouped with Light-hammer; who was sitting in a Republic Pub. He says he's going to screencap himself in every Republic Pub. I love silly stuff like this

Lunariad - The Lunarium Legacy (Prophecy of the Five and formerly Bondar Crystal & Infinity Gate)

Mountain Climbing in Alderaan! Mapping this section I ended up, from Fort Alde Heroic Area, climbing up and over here. I was looking for a shortcut to the area I didn't have mapped and ended up way, WAY up in the mountains Overlooking the Republic base: House Traders Circle.

I'm off the map!

Way, way off the map. Coming over to House Traders Circle.

Lands End or "Hey, I can't get back to House Alde from here.....

Coming down into the base a bit more East...

Down further still.....

I'm on a dome!

I'm on a pillar!

Well, I made it into the base, after dying to the level 50 droids twice, and managed to finish this area's map. I also picked up the Unusual Egg a bit after.

RangKer
06.25.2012 , 11:18 AM | #2
This is why I feel SWtOR would be a perfect game for seamless worlds and "free" space travel. I love to adventure around, if I happen to meander my IA into a republic area and get nuked by a Player / NPC (or both, while I'm on my PvP Server) so be it.
I want that random codex that says I have been there on all my alts, as well the oppertunity to explore both faction's worlds at will on PvE and PvP servers, so in short, I envy you right now
[ S Y N E X U S ]
[ D E V A R O N I A N ]

Fezzie
06.25.2012 , 11:38 AM | #3
That is really cool!!

Thanks for sharing!
Looking for a fun, mature, active guild?? Join The Enclave! Recruiting now on Shadowlands server.
The Enclave
Whisper Fezzie for Info!

Molik
06.26.2012 , 12:58 AM | #4
exploration achievement achieved.
BETA TESTER

"Beating CE VIP's with darkside madness"