Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Battle of Balmorra: The Dark Ascension OOC

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying > Roleplay and Play-by-Post
The Battle of Balmorra: The Dark Ascension OOC

Saul_Perth
07.08.2012 , 03:51 PM | #11
I'd join up on the side of the Republic if a spot is available, if not I can mod my character to be a Sith easily.

This is my first RP in awhile, school was getting to be a little much to handle so I had to stop posting. (Damn calculus)

I'll like to keep my profile pretty loose so I can mod it to fit whatever story.

Name: Saul Perth
Race: Human
Profession: Jedi Knight
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 175 pounds
Hair: Dark brown, long and mostly unkept, just long enough to begin to reach his eyes, but he usually sweeps it back with his hand.
Armor: Full armor suit made of light-weight composites and coated with a grey-scale digital camouflage pattern, worn without a helmet.
Weapons: Blue bladed lightsaber, blaster pistol and det packs. Also a small yellow bladed shoto saber, never used if he can avoid it.

Bio coming soon, but I'm afraid I ran out of time and have to leave for work. The short-short-short version is he Survived the sacking of Coruscant due to the sacrifice of his master, and was in love with a fellow Padawan named Kayah. She however was killed in the sacking, and her lightsaber is the yellow shoto he always carries. He has since been Knighted and fosters a burning hatred of the Sith in his heart. Taking any assignment he can that would allow him to enact his vengeance on the Sith Empire. Obviously he's on a dark path.

Got to go now, I'll expand that into something readable when I get back, or has the bottom dropped out of this one?
I will lie to you in this signature.

MarkuiseTalon
07.15.2012 , 12:24 AM | #12
Sorry, everyone. I thought this mission was dead long ago, but anyway, this is more of a Sith mission.
Here is my character:

Species/Race: Kaleesh
Name: Esiu
Middle Name: eyo
Last Name: Q'ram
Nickname: Lord Ira
Date of Birth: 14 BTC
Place of Birth: Kalee
Height: 6'3" ft
Weight: 210 lbs
Hair Color/Style: n/a
Facial Appearance: Ira bears the typical long face of a Kaleesh, but one of his jaw-tusks are broken as the other is decorated with a jeweled ringlet. Underneath his mumuu war mask, he bear a scar that run down his right eye and stop by his right tusk.
Eye Color: Pale gold with red speckles
Body Appearance: Tall and muscular from constant training and battle, Esiu bear many scars from his training and battle on his red-orange scales, they have no influence on his abilities.
Home Planet: Korriban
Current Residence: Fury-class Imperial Interceptor Endless Void
Allegiance: Sith Empire
Profession: Sith Warrior
Armor/Clothes: Ira wear the standardized armor of a Sith warrior; a reinforced gray bodysuit plated with black armor that protect his vital areas, with white tribal carvings on his armor, but he leave his clawed fingers and feet somewhat exposed. Over it, he wear a red-trimmed black armorweaved cloak with a cowl. Like most Kaleesh in the galaxy, he wear a tradition mumuu war skull decorated with sith markings.
Primary Weapon(s): Saberstaff
Secondary Weapon(s): Lightsaber
Miscellaneous Item(s): Wrist-vibroknife

Biography: Born as a son of a fallen Kaleesh general during one of the Empire's conquests, Esiu eyo Q'ram was taken by the Sith to be trained as a Sith Warrior at a young age, allowing him to harbor hatred and vengeance against the Empire, fueling his passions for training. In the years of his training, the Kaleesh started to respect the Empire for its strength and unyelding might, and became a vicious tool against the Republic and all who dared question the Empire, earning the name Ira for his constant thirst for battle.

Trained under the mysterious Sith Lord Darth Penthus, Esiu became a skilled duelist at a young age, specializing in his master's deadly mixture of Makashi, Shien, and Juyo, but adapting Niman and Jar'kai into it for his double-bladed lightsaber, and had a incredible knowledge of the Force, dark and light.

Over the years as a Sith Marauder, Ira have gained the honor code of a warrior, regardless of his ruthless and fatalistic output, caring not that he dies but he dies for a cause. Most of the time unwilling to kill the innocent, he is viewed as a thinking weapon by most Sith, but he is still a weapon nonetheless.
"The Jedi is the chains of the soul as the Sith is the poison of the body, I am...just another unfornatune of both ideals."

LtBob
07.22.2012 , 10:32 PM | #13
I vote we start and make it a semi-open rp if no one else signs up in 2 or 3 days
-Light-Gray Jedi Guardian -Light Jedi Shadow -Light-Gray Gunslinger -Light Commando
-Dark Sith Marauder -Dark Sith Sorcerer -Dark Sniper -Grey-Dark Powertech Bounty Hunter

MarkuiseTalon
07.23.2012 , 02:06 AM | #14
I agree with you. Shall we wait a little longer and when the two-three days are up, we will start at last.
"The Jedi is the chains of the soul as the Sith is the poison of the body, I am...just another unfornatune of both ideals."

legolegion
07.23.2012 , 12:17 PM | #15
hi can i sign up my chars in sig still working on bio

LtBob
07.23.2012 , 01:33 PM | #16
Sure why not
-Light-Gray Jedi Guardian -Light Jedi Shadow -Light-Gray Gunslinger -Light Commando
-Dark Sith Marauder -Dark Sith Sorcerer -Dark Sniper -Grey-Dark Powertech Bounty Hunter

LtBob
07.25.2012 , 04:54 PM | #18
I believe but you still need to post your character or do we just use the links in your signature?

LtBob
07.25.2012 , 08:34 PM | #19
But we need some moar Imperials

legolegion
07.26.2012 , 11:29 AM | #20
if it semi open we can get more in