Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.3 is possible to add an aug slot for any piece? even War Hero ear, implants, belt?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
1.3 is possible to add an aug slot for any piece? even War Hero ear, implants, belt?

Eommer
06.19.2012 , 11:54 AM | #1
Hey guys, just one question.

1.3 and augments - is possible to add an augment slot for any type of equipment?
I mean, you will be able add augment slots to the pvp Warhero pieces like ears, implants, bracers belt and shield/focus?

ty

Shingara
06.19.2012 , 11:56 AM | #2
you can augment everything. If you can catch your vanity pet i wouldnt be shocked if you could slap one on that.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

Vegabond
06.19.2012 , 11:57 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Eommer View Post
Hey guys, just one question.

1.3 and augments - is possible to add an augment slot for any type of equipment?
I mean, you will be able add augment slots to the pvp Warhero pieces like ears, implants, bracers belt and shield/focus?

ty

Quote:
Augmentation Slots

Item Modification Tables in the game world now provide players with the ability to add augmentation slots to armor (head, chest, wrists, legs, feet, waist), earpiec es, implants, relics, main and off hand items (knives, shotguns, generators, shields, foci), and droid armor (sensors, cores, motors, and parts).

/5char

Eommer
06.19.2012 , 11:59 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Shingara View Post
you can augment everything.
humn...cool. relics too?
did you test that or is just rumor?

do you know if the bracers and belt will be moddable? I hate my war hero belt.

Vegabond
06.19.2012 , 12:00 PM | #5
all.
so basically you can have 12 augments on

Iwipe
06.19.2012 , 12:00 PM | #6
humn...cool. relics too?

You can definitely augment them. Relics, bracers, belts etc. Yes I was on the PTS so I tested it.

Eommer
06.19.2012 , 12:01 PM | #7
Vegabond

oh. ty.

so if Im not wrong I will need 8 new augments. better start farm :/

Forgon
06.19.2012 , 12:02 PM | #8
humn...cool. relics too?

From what I understand, there are more belts for crafters to make that are moddable, same with shoes and gloves too.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

AtteliaMax
06.19.2012 , 12:03 PM | #9
Not sure if WH belts will be modable, but u can always buy the modable legacy belt and bracers.... Buy some extra WH gloves, strip mods out and place in legacy gear, and aug the legacy gear... Just a thought

Atte
WH 50 Sorc on Fatman

Eommer
06.19.2012 , 12:03 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Forgon View Post
From what I understand, there are more belts for crafters to make that are moddable, same with shoes and gloves too.
the war hero bracers and belt are not moddable right now. so if you want that expertise you are stick with that ones.