Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Two legacies - how can I make sure I keep the name I want when transferring?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Two legacies - how can I make sure I keep the name I want when transferring?

CloudCastle
06.19.2012 , 07:39 AM | #1
I have a legacy already on Ebon Hawk (destination server) with a name I love.

I'm thinking of transferring a char or two from Lord Adraas (origin server) to Ebon Hawk. I have a legacy there as well (different name.)

Currently both legacies are the exact same level.

I don't want the Lord Adraas legacy name to replace the one I already have on Ebon Hawk. What can I do to make sure my Ebon Hawk legacy name stays intact? Do I need to get that legacy to a higher level than the other one? Will the game give me a prompt to choose one?

Would especially prefer to hear from anyone who has already been in this situation.

Cragan
06.19.2012 , 07:49 AM | #2
When you first log in after a transfer, you get prompted to set your sir name.

Wallach
06.19.2012 , 07:55 AM | #3
If you already have a Legacy name on your destination server, all characters transferred to that server will use that Legacy name automatically. The only thing that will change is your Legacy level/perks that you have unlocked on the origin server Legacy that aren't already unlocked on the destination server Legacy.

CloudCastle
06.19.2012 , 01:40 PM | #4
Quote:
If you already have a Legacy name on your destination server, all characters transferred to that server will use that Legacy name automatically. The only thing that will change is your Legacy level/perks that you have unlocked on the origin server Legacy that aren't already unlocked on the destination server Legacy.
This sounds promising then. So, naming-wise, the level of the legacy doesn't matter, instead the destination server legacy name always wins out? I've scoured the FAQ and I haven't seen anything that explains this, except in situations where there was no legacy already established on the destination server. I may try to get my destination legacy level higher though just to be on the safe side...