Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you like your new communities?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How do you like your new communities?

TUXs
06.18.2012 , 03:00 PM | #21
Prophecy of the Five has been FANTASTIC! I feel very fortunate to have joined such a great group of people.
All warfare is based on deception • If his forces are united, separate them • If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near • A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer • 7-day FREE sub • FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Zhedahara
06.18.2012 , 03:05 PM | #22
I'm loving this. I'm a social person when it comes to MMO's and I can't help but to enter the general chat discussions. My RL friends don't get on as much as I do, but being able to talk with anyone at any time and start a random conversation by just saying "bacon" is amusing.
I'm also making new friends quicker which is awesome so I don't have to rely on my other friends to get on. It's very nice to finally do every heroic at least once on each planet before leaving it.
So far I'm loving my Pleasure Barge.

Scorpienne
06.18.2012 , 03:06 PM | #23
I'm on a RP-PvE server, so perhaps that's a demographic that's prone by nature to drama...

As a transfer, I have been extremely grateful for the warm and tolerant welcome I've had from nearly all Ebon Hawkers. The change has been nothing but positive for me and my guild.

There are some transfers (and some natives) that are upset, not dealing with change well, acting out, or homesick. We'll all have to just treat them carefully until they come to their senses.

Paige

SajmanPeetee
06.18.2012 , 03:12 PM | #24
Love it.

Hated playing on Fatman but it was the only full server. Abandoned 3 max level chars there with a valor 70 sentinel. Jumped at the chance to roll on a full RP server, loving the Ebon Hawk. Not missing Fatman at all.

http://i.imgur.com/ienfP.png

Attitudes like that completely ruin the game for me, using spanish accents to get around the curse filter and putting down every new player in a warzone. That attitude is rampant on Fatman, I would recommend no one ever roll there. Go to Prop5 if you want East Coast PvP.
Kyree - Sentinel Kayza - Sage Reyku - Assassin
The Fatman

Kaptain
06.18.2012 , 03:29 PM | #25
P5 is simply amazing. Love it, love it, love it!
Death Stick Rehab™
----------------------------- -----------------------------
Prophecy of the Five [PvP East]

Roalmo
06.18.2012 , 03:33 PM | #26
Transferred.

Logged in.

First chat message, immediately: "Join YOUR MOM'S Guild", much laughter ensued.

Sigh, on with the mentally 11 year olds.

Logged out.

DevonDs
06.19.2012 , 08:02 AM | #27
The Ebon Hawk server community has been great both in game and in forums etc. I am glad to be there. Lost my name in the transfer, but it was well worth it.
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging.

JasonNH
06.19.2012 , 08:35 AM | #28
Definitely enjoying the fuller communities for the most part. One thing I did notice though was a marked increase in the number of silly or provocative names. I don't know if that is simply a consequence of a larger population or if people were upset enough at having to change their names that they would pick something like that as a kind of retaliation. In any case, the end result has been a more fun playing experience for me.