Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you like your new communities?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How do you like your new communities?

Quraswren
06.18.2012 , 02:30 PM | #11
Love it.

So many more people playing on the new server. FP runs are tons easier to get and thats before the 1.3 LFG.

I even grabbed a group to run normal Esseles runs just for social points.

Such a better time now and the transfers were well worth the effort BW put in to making it happen.

Things are only getting better and better. It's happening a little slower than I would like but it's getting better none the less.

Drudenfusz
06.18.2012 , 02:40 PM | #12
Still mostly do stuff with people from my old server. Sure, I made some new friends, but I also still have not found all the folks from my old server again. So I can't really say much about the new community, because it's for me mostly the old one.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Lana Everhope - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Shadow Tank on The Red Eclipse
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

_Babydoll_
06.18.2012 , 02:42 PM | #13
I don't really like mainly cause I don't know any one any more. That's why I want to switch back to my Harbinger when payed xfers become available.

Drudenfusz
06.18.2012 , 02:44 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by _Babydoll_ View Post
I don't really like mainly cause I don't know any one any more. That's why I want to switch back to my Harbinger when payed xfers become available.
But most of them might be gone there by now, so that this might lead to yet another disappointment for you.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Lana Everhope - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Shadow Tank on The Red Eclipse
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

DarthEccen
06.18.2012 , 02:48 PM | #15
Helpful and annoying. Annoying because it takes me forever to find a group. Helpful because I can actually FIND a group.

Spawn_of_Santa
06.18.2012 , 02:49 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by _Babydoll_ View Post
You're probably running into the same people but you don't know it because they lost their original Harbinger names.
I like my women like I like my coffee: Strong, bitter & hand-picked by some guy in Colombia.

Pseudolo
06.18.2012 , 02:51 PM | #17
I love the new community! Lot's of people on at any given time! At least 30 people on fleet even during dead hours of night, an hundred during normal times, probably more during prime time, and getting better every day! On the old server I could barely pvp, now I even find pugs for operations (pugs of competent, helpful people, that help me getting out of noobness)! I came in the new server with 100k creds, and in 2 days I'm in almost full columi and with 600k creds, thanks to the very social community!

Aaroneus
06.18.2012 , 02:55 PM | #18
Love it. Jung Ma is a great time. Because JM is an east coast server and I'm on the west coast, I was a wee bit sceptical about latency issues at first. While it is higher than Ajunta Pall was, it's hardly noticable. Occasionally it spikes when i go near a dense population, but I'm happy making that sacrifice for a poppin community. WZ's are very competitive and balanced, and I ACTUALLY see people in the Outlaw's Den! Good times. The things I put on the GTN actually sell too, and that's a huge bonus.

I'd also like to thank the groups putting the World PVP events together on Jung Ma. The Belsavis/Alderaan event was a blast and while I didn't participate in the Nar Shadaa duels, they were fun to watch and wager on. I'm looking forward to more.

Mallorik
06.18.2012 , 02:55 PM | #19
Love that the server is always so full, but i wish they would lower the instance caps, fleet is way laggy.

General chat though? i havent seen general chat this bad before, it makes wow look good.

Romzzyy
06.18.2012 , 02:59 PM | #20
love it already found a cool guild in the first day of xfer tones of ppl online and pleanty of activity cant ask for more thx bioware