Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away (sign-ups)

legolegion
10.11.2012 , 11:22 AM | #461
poor t1-t1
oh well time to move on

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 12:56 PM | #462
My condolences.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
10.13.2012 , 02:43 AM | #463
few last question what happen to genral graal
also is nara got arrest warrant for her as the republic think she had some thing to do with the pluage
inocent though she is but they do have circumstanial forged evidence

MdLogan
10.13.2012 , 02:47 AM | #464
I think Graal and the Five might have fallen out. since the Mandalorians have been defeated anyways. I would let Icecream decide that one. Nara does have an arrest warrant. However as we all know with the Republic that could be changed rather quickly with the right cords pulled.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
10.13.2012 , 02:50 AM | #465
i think them cords would not be able to be pulled as she wanted in conection to a plauge that hurt the elite
as we all know the elite always looks after them selfs

MdLogan
10.13.2012 , 02:53 AM | #466
Oh I know. She doesn't have the cords. None of the people nearby her have the proper cords.

icecreampants
10.13.2012 , 07:15 PM | #467
i'll finish up the five shortly been busy with the other things in the rp that i well just forgot about them.

MdLogan
10.14.2012 , 11:38 AM | #468
Okay you can do what you wish.