Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away (sign-ups)

barbosoo
07.25.2012 , 03:53 PM | #11
Species/Race: Human
Name: Barbosoo
Middle Name: Ucho
Last Name: Colb
Nickname: N/A
Date of Birth: Around start of the destruction of Taris and the invasion of Corellia
Place of Birth: Corellia
Height: 6ft 3in
Weight:
Hair Color/Style: Blond
Facial Appearance: Various scars on the forehead
Eye Color: Blue
Body Appearance: Upper muscle build, very strong in legs
Home Planet: Corellia
Current Residence: Various outposts in campagins across the galaxy
Allegiance: Republic
Profession: Ex-Red Beret paratrooper, shock and rescue unit
Armor/Clothes: http://www.swtor-fever.com/wp-conten...operarmor3.jpg
Primary Weapon(s): Heavy assualt rifle
Secondary Weapon(s): duo blaster pistols,frag grenades and cryo-grenades
Miscellaneous Item(s): ship, speeder

Biography: Barbosoo was born into a merchant clan that traveled around corellia. He learned how to use blasters and speeders from what his family's store sold. Soon during the May riots he was soon recurited by the restance and trained.

He was finally put into a divison that would combat vechiles and supply convoys without harming the goods. Later that year he was put into the great battle at Crystal Caverna where his brother was also fighting at except on the republic side. When Barbosoo and his men were setting mines he saw his brother on a roof top sniping on their right flank.

After they were caught in a heavy cross-fire from half-tracks and tanks. After the battle Barbosoo's troop carrier got hit by a RPG and he choose that time to escape. later he made his way back to republic lines and joined the republic military.

2 years later he was on Dromund Kaas making the final push to end the war but the sith chose to nuke the city to kill as many republic soldiers and jedi as possible. Barbosoo hid himself in a cyro-frigde shielding himself from the explosion and radiation. He got frozen out....by sith and put into a camp.

After his career ended by escaping a sith prison camp he joined the mandalorians.

Is it good?
We Who Dare Win Never Give Up The Fight
A spark of hope can kindle the fire of freedomThere is hope if we ignite our passion

Proud Officer Of The Grand Republic Army

legolegion
07.26.2012 , 12:33 PM | #12
hi too easy enjoy your holiday
my chars in sig

Bird_of_Thunder
07.26.2012 , 11:47 PM | #13
Full Name: Kado

Middle Name: Unknown

Last Name: Ravvess

Race: Mandalorian (Human)

Nickname: The Reaver

Place of Birth: Mandalore

Home Planet: Mandalore

Current Residence: His D5 Mantis (The Vendetta)

Height: 6'3

Weight: 186

Hair Color/Style: Dirty blonde, long-ish and unkept

Facial Appearance: Scar going diagonally up to the right across his face

Eye Color: Yellow

Body Appearance: Built

Allegiance: The highest bidder

Profession: Bounty Hunter, Mercenary

Armor/Clothes: Last Set in the BH Armor Progression

Primary Weapon: Illegally upgraded Hunter's Birthright Blaster

Secondary Weapons: Wrist-mounted rockets, flamethrower, grappling hook, exploding darts, jetpack-mounted rockets, wrist laser, three-round-burst blaster carbine, flashbang grenades, smoke grenades, sticky grenades, vibroknife, disruptor pistol

Misc. Items: Datapad, wrist-mounted holocommunicator, grappling hook

Bio:*
Kado was born to two Mandalorians who decided to retire after Kado was born. He spent most of his lfe training and made his first bounty when he was 9. He grew to become the strong, silent, tough-as-nails bounty hunter he is today. With a good place in the Hutt Cartel, The Exchange, Black Sun, The Empire, and several others, he is definetly one of the Republic's most hated. With warrants in 21 systems, he is a force to be reckoned with.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

barbosoo
07.28.2012 , 02:47 PM | #14
So did i get in?
A spark of hope can kindle the fire of freedomThere is hope if we ignite our passion

MdLogan
07.29.2012 , 10:32 AM | #15
I like both of your character. Once we have everybody ready, we will begin the RP. You are most certainly in.

Also in regards to Bird of Thunder, there were only about two Mand'alores that tried to or suceeded at joining with the jedi. Mandalore the Preserver (Canderous Ordo) was one of those.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

barbosoo
07.29.2012 , 07:40 PM | #16
cool put a link in this thread so i can subsricbe to it.

MdLogan
07.29.2012 , 11:47 PM | #17
I am sorry but what do you mean by put a link in the thread? This is my first thread so I am still learning.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
07.30.2012 , 12:19 AM | #18
Species: Twi'lek
Name: Nara
Nickname: N/A
Place of Birth: Ryloth
Allegiance: To self
Profession: Mercenary
Clothes: http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/f...fitting_02.jpg
Primary Weapon: Sniper rifle
Secondary Weapon: Vibroblade
Miscellaneous Items: Smoke grenades, flash grenades, dart wrist-launch.
Biography: When she was young, her village was taken by the Empire. Nara was left all alone until a group of salvage dealers came along and picked her up. When she turned 18, she decided to go solo and left the salvage dealers. She's been doing odd jobs for the Republic.

JoeyAkamai
07.30.2012 , 12:35 AM | #19
Am I accepted? I can change Nara if you want.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
07.30.2012 , 12:37 AM | #20
It will work, however you might need to add detail later on. To fill out your character more.