Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Wispr
08.07.2012 , 08:52 PM | #661
Quote: Originally Posted by Feline_Jaye View Post
I know this question has been done to death, but let's rehash:

How many of you are hoping for SGRA and for SG flirt options? (Is anyone else putting off a character because they want the flirts too?)

Personally, I've got two characters on hold until we get more confirmation/until they put SGRA and SG flirts in.
I'm both hoping for SGRA and SG flirts, plus holding off on playing several characters myself. Just got two level 50's and mainly planning on farming credits for a while. If I get burnt on farming and there's no SGRA's yet most likely cancel sub until SGRA's are in the game. Don't want to redo to many story lines and such.

Tenebram
08.07.2012 , 10:25 PM | #662
I really hope they add flirt options at the same time, I'd be really disappointed if they didn't seeing as how it is apparently a very common thing for opposite genders, and there are some NPC's that are obviously gay/bi, based on how they talk to you, already but do not have the option to respond in kind.

Luhrsen
08.07.2012 , 10:37 PM | #663
I considered playing a few new characters up to the point of their same gender companions that I want to romance. But I decided I didn't want to miss out on sg flirts if they are smart enough to add them.

Kioma
08.07.2012 , 10:42 PM | #664
Quote: Originally Posted by Feline_Jaye View Post
I know this question has been done to death, but let's rehash:

How many of you are hoping for SGRA and for SG flirt options? (Is anyone else putting off a character because they want the flirts too?)

Personally, I've got two characters on hold until we get more confirmation/until they put SGRA and SG flirts in.
I actually very much doubt they'll put SGRAs in but not flirts. I'm reasonably sure they'll both be opened up.

Having said that it wouldn't surprise me if the vast majority of new flirts come in via new content rather than existing content; there are a lot more NPCs out there than there are companions. But once the game's open to SGRAs it just doesn't seem like there'd be any point not putting in SG flirts.
::Please Stand By, Signature Assessment Probe Commencing Analysis::

Kioma
08.07.2012 , 10:43 PM | #665
Quote: Originally Posted by subalaba View Post
Has Bioware considered adding SGRAs to SWTOR through a purchasable standalone expansion pack?

I do believe that question falls within the scope of this thread .
This would be a very, very bad move on Bioware's behalf.

This matter is, by the way, arguably akin to discussion of the Gay-Away toggle, and the mods banned talk on that.

NRVNQSR
08.08.2012 , 05:22 AM | #666
I would understand if they didn't include questline SGR flirts. But I would hope for it definately. Primary objective for me is still to get the potential for a SGR with one or more crew members.

Tatile
08.08.2012 , 05:27 AM | #667
Quote: Originally Posted by NRVNQSR View Post
I would understand if they didn't include questline SGR flirts. But I would hope for it definately. Primary objective for me is still to get the potential for a SGR with one or more crew members.
I wouldn't understand it :/ I wanna flirt with Hesker.

Captain_Zone
08.08.2012 , 09:53 AM | #668
Quote: Originally Posted by Kioma View Post
This would be a very, very bad move on Bioware's behalf.

This matter is, by the way, arguably akin to discussion of the Gay-Away toggle, and the mods banned talk on that.
I agree. BioWare has a reputation (for good or bad) of putting SGRs in their games. Never fully fleshed out in KotOR or KotOR II, but definitely done well from Jade Empire on down the line. IF they actually do make it a purchase only expansion, that would just confirm my suspicions that BioWare isn't BioWare anymore, and has been completely replaced with EA's own devs.
. OPOD
Best Dark Side Points in the game: Bounty Hunter ROFLCURBSTOMPING that nobleman on Alderaan when he mouths off.

subalaba
08.08.2012 , 11:19 AM | #669
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
I agree. BioWare has a reputation (for good or bad) of putting SGRs in their games. Never fully fleshed out in KotOR or KotOR II, but definitely done well from Jade Empire on down the line. IF they actually do make it a purchase only expansion, that would just confirm my suspicions that BioWare isn't BioWare anymore, and has been completely replaced with EA's own devs.
Make it a free expansion pack then? Or is that considered discriminatory too?

Kioma
08.08.2012 , 11:22 AM | #670
Quote: Originally Posted by subalaba View Post
Make it a free expansion pack then? Or is that considered discriminatory too?
Why make it an expansion at all? I mean... what's the reason you're suggesting it?