Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

fabiyun
12.19.2012 , 09:26 AM | #4211
On a different note. I received word from AllOut on another one of my email addresses (I hardly check that one).

Quote:
Hey <nameremoved>,

Thanks for this! The campaign was well received in the media and was paused after the page itself got hacked by bots upset about EA practices in other realms of work. I'll follow up with the campaign leads and keep you in the loop.

Best,

<nameremoved>
"..the worst kind of DARTH one can dig up!"

Samy_Merchi
12.19.2012 , 09:53 AM | #4212
For what it's worth I wouldn't stress about the pre-order sale.

if we DON'T get SGRAs with Makeb, then we wouldn't have bought the expansion anyway.

If we DO get SGRAs with Makeb, then we'll easily spend a couple of months leveling all our parked alts to 50, and by that time there'll be another sale no doubt. Look how quickly the price of the original box crashed, within half a year the expansion can probably be had for 2.99.

SkybladeDarkstar
12.19.2012 , 10:31 AM | #4213
I think it's about time we took this to the main forums or somewhere more noticeable though.

Thus far, it seems as though every statement they've made about SGRAs has been an outright lie, and I'm getting kind of sick of listening to it all.

At least nominate it for this week's Community Round up.

Lent_San
12.19.2012 , 11:11 AM | #4214
I'm not gonna sub again, until SGRAs are coming.

I could repeat this every day here, it would be on topic, and no, it's not insignificant.

I think I'm gonna do this from now on.

Visibility is important.

stuffystuffs
12.19.2012 , 12:57 PM | #4215
Quote: Originally Posted by fabiyun View Post
This is something I don't understand either. If it's coming with Makeb, why can't they simply say so? I think the only reason they're not saying it's coming with Makeb, is because it's not coming with Makeb.

And that's not to be a negative Nancy. It's because it doesn't make sense to expect something to come, when they're not saying it's coming, only to make excuses why it might be coming but they can't talk about it. Ridiculous.
Yeah, I'm starting to have doubts too.

They can talk about the Makeb story a bit but can't answer some of our basic questions (What level toon do I need? Is it coming with Makeb? Will each class have access to SGRAs?)

Hmmm....

Quething
12.19.2012 , 01:09 PM | #4216
Wait wait wait back up, guys.

If SGRAs are part of Makeb, that is pay2gay.

Why are we discussing how it's not fair to make us pay more or pay now without knowing if we're paying for queer romance? When did it become acceptable to even consider paying at all?

If there is a patch to the free content when Makeb hits (which there will have to be) and that patch contains s/s content and they just happen to come at the same time the way space missions and the new warzone came at the same time despite being unrelated, that's one thing. If the only s/s content we get is some new companion that's only available to Makeb players, that is very much another.

Tatile
12.19.2012 , 01:12 PM | #4217
Quote: Originally Posted by stuffystuffs View Post
Yeah, I'm starting to have doubts too.

They can talk about the Makeb story a bit but can't answer some of our basic questions (What level toon do I need? Is it coming with Makeb? Will each class have access to SGRAs?)

Hmmm....
Gawd, we do ask hard questions, don't we?

Will each class have access to SGRA's? Yes or No

vs.

What is the reason for this planet's existence and how does it affect the power struggles in this war torn galaxy?

angrydurf
12.19.2012 , 01:22 PM | #4218
I sure as heck haven't pre-ordered Makeb and I actually canceled my sub with the info that has come out. No word on SGRA, No class storys, one planet and it more of an excuse for more bad PvP design than anything, nothing good in this expansion and I for one refuse to encourage this kind of behavior from Bioware EA. I love the story of theis game and really hope they can Hickman before he completely runs it into the ground but none of what made this game great is a priority for the devs at this point.

I certainly think it is pre-mature to pre-order makeb with no word on SGRA or how it will be implemented. Even if you do miss out on the sale the fact is that they are sitting smuggly silent on issues they shoudl be discussing and counting on blind hope getting people to open the wallet as long as that is true they will continue the same bad behavior. It is time to take the rolled up newspaper non-payment to this dog of a game.
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post

Star Wars: The Old Republic is the spritual successor to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, also made by BioWare, and not any other game.

Joushigun
12.19.2012 , 01:49 PM | #4219
Well, I've started in on the articles:

http://lezgetreal.com/2012/12/the-sa...-old-republic/

Wonder if I should send this to Barryman, Woods and Green...see how they react then since I haven't heard anything form them about SGRA's.
"I am a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife."- Lady Vastra, Doctor Who and the Snowmen

Lent_San
12.19.2012 , 02:18 PM | #4220
Quote: Originally Posted by Joushigun View Post
Well, I've started in on the articles:
http://lezgetreal.com/2012/12/the-sa...-old-republic/
Wonder if I should send this to Barryman, Woods and Green...see how they react then since I haven't heard anything form them about SGRA's.
*applaudes*

Well, do! I think it's time to let them in on the know how discontent we are with what's happening, if they don't know already.