Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

wainot-keel
06.28.2012 , 01:07 PM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by Sapho View Post
Thanks for response. I have 3 characters, and been playing mainly on my 50 SW. Been focusing on making money on my SW, and not advancing my other two (BH/IA) storyline. Ugh!!! Just want to vent, seems like we have been waiting for SGR for ever.
ugh.... same boat.... I have my Trooper on Taris and soon Elara will be joining the crew. I think I'll stop there. I'll be in a similar situation with my planned BH and Agent.
For now, I can keep playing my male warrior, married to Vette, and my poor lonely female sorcerer I hope she can find someone in the future....
but .... but... such a long time it seems....

MoogleNut
06.28.2012 , 01:39 PM | #162
Popping back in after being skulking, ahem, lurking for a while.

I've now got my Sw to 50 - using her to farm funds - my IA to Voss, BH to Belsavis, Trooper just got to Nar Shaddaa, Smuggler is on Alderaan (wearing her sexy Exalted Legacy suit - matches her grey hair and eyes perfectly ), JC on Taris and just started the craziest pure-blood SI.

Like many of you, it's getting to the point where I'm just logging in to farm credits/increase my legacy level until SGRAs hit and I will happily re-roll all but my SW50 farmer to enjoy the stories with the romances integrated as they (hopefully) go along.

I'm really hoping Temple is the IA option rather than Kaliyo. don't get me wrong, the pale psycho is hot as hell, but Raina... Even though I know I'm going to be re-rolling her, a strange thing happened with my IA as soon as Raina appeared - my heartless dark-side 3 Agent suddenly started taking the light-side options Good thing she can send Kaliyo on secret dark-side diplomacy missions to keep her reputation intact hehe.

I had a lvl30 JK but hadn't played her for so long waiting on kira that I deleted her, ready to start from scratch as soon as the update goes live. Plus my cyborg BH needs to get to 50 first so my JK can try the "Hey Kira, I think my cybernetic eye has something in it..." card

So,um, yeah, hopefully 'soon' is 'even sooner'.

bluegem
06.28.2012 , 02:24 PM | #163
Just a quick question is it possible to romance 2 companions at once???

There is a small voting poll at the bottom maybe we should vote on this thread so more staff come and bring this thread to attention??

Tatile
06.28.2012 , 02:50 PM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by bluegem View Post
Just a quick question is it possible to romance 2 companions at once???

There is a small voting poll at the bottom maybe we should vote on this thread so more staff come and bring this thread to attention??
Yes and no. You can, but someone ends up breaking up with you.

stuffystuffs
06.28.2012 , 02:51 PM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by MoogleNut View Post
Even though I know I'm going to be re-rolling her, a strange thing happened with my IA as soon as Raina appeared - my heartless dark-side 3 Agent suddenly started taking the light-side options Good thing she can send Kaliyo on secret dark-side diplomacy missions to keep her reputation intact hehe.
She'll probably have to pay Kaliyo to keep that a secret though XD

I send her on LS missions for the lulz....my IA has an odd sense of humor.

Imagining Kaliyo handling something like this:

"A distress call is coming from within the Orixon Nebula, declared off-limits by the Hutts. Send your companion to negotiate passage for a rescue ship."

...just cracks me up.
Node guarder

MoogleNut
06.28.2012 , 05:58 PM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by stuffystuffs View Post
She'll probably have to pay Kaliyo to keep that a secret though XD

I send her on LS missions for the lulz....my IA has an odd sense of humor.

Imagining Kaliyo handling something like this:

"A distress call is coming from within the Orixon Nebula, declared off-limits by the Hutts. Send your companion to negotiate passage for a rescue ship."

...just cracks me up.
Hehe, she'd just throw Kailyo a month's worth of credits and drop her off at the nearest red-light district for the weekend for some "R&R". If she said anything after she got back my sneaky sneaky agent would just tell Raina she must've taken something she shouldn't have and it'd fried her brain.

MusedMoose
06.28.2012 , 09:31 PM | #167
Quote: Originally Posted by MoogleNut View Post
Hehe, she'd just throw Kailyo a month's worth of credits and drop her off at the nearest red-light district for the weekend for some "R&R". If she said anything after she got back my sneaky sneaky agent would just tell Raina she must've taken something she shouldn't have and it'd fried her brain.
That's hilarious.

From all I've heard about Doc, I can easily imagine my JK and Kira sending him on Underworld Trading mission after mission, telling him every time that it's important for him to do the job right and that there's no need to hurry. I can kind of picture him standing there at the ship's door, getting irate with a very apologetic C2 who's telling him that the master has said he's simply not allowed back onto the ship yet.

And my SI would just shove everyone else off and tell them to get lost for a while. With lightning as extra added motivation.

MollyDresden
06.28.2012 , 11:51 PM | #168
Quote: Originally Posted by MusedMoose View Post
That's hilarious.

From all I've heard about Doc, I can easily imagine my JK and Kira sending him on Underworld Trading mission after mission, telling him every time that it's important for him to do the job right and that there's no need to hurry. I can kind of picture him standing there at the ship's door, getting irate with a very apologetic C2 who's telling him that the master has said he's simply not allowed back onto the ship yet.

And my SI would just shove everyone else off and tell them to get lost for a while. With lightning as extra added motivation.
Somewhat off-topic, but that reminds me of a part in the BH romance with Mako...

Spoiler

Tatile
06.30.2012 , 01:45 PM | #169
Hm, about my earlier question with regards to companion romances with existing companions, if we've completed their story-arc (that is, all the conversations), what do you think is the likelihood that they'll reset our conversation, but not the affection?

I'm guessing that we'll be stuffed. But then I maintain that if one has low enough expectations, one can always be pleasantly surprised. Or crushingly vindicated.

Evil_Jashinist
06.30.2012 , 01:55 PM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
What do you think is the likelihood that they'll reset our conversation, but not the affection?
I don't think they'll want to risk the rainbow nerdrage that is likely to happen if companions who become available for SGR are unavailable beause you've already gotten a too high affection level with them.

But just to be on the safe side, I'll personally avoid playing any more on my SW now that I'm gonna meet Quinn xD