More extras, or fluff needed

Hambunctious

There's not enough fluff stuff for people to do. Things that are self paced. I enjoy character class combat, like many do, but I get tired of doing that after awhile. I also do not enjoy feeling pressured to run ops just for gear.

I like extra things to do that are relaxing.

Things I loved in other mmos that kept me subbed.

Player House decorating, I really miss my houses in Alethea on Starsider

Fishing

Mini games like trading card games, but gambling might be ok too.

Gathering clothing for my characters, but that requires an appearance tab

Customizing my characters after creation, and that needs a barbershop, or some pc skill

Yes, these things are only from SWG, but I really enjoyed doing these, and spent countless hours doing them.

Scavenging for ingredients to make my own pets, or have them made.

The GCW battles in SWG was something I spent a ton of time doing. I really loved the fact that people who were not flagged for pvp could contribute by building offensive, and defensive assets.

I spents hundreds of hours AT THE KEYBOARD farming ship parts for my star fighters, which is a kind of gambling.

The longer I play a game, the less I want to spend time running around on the ground doing combat. It's the filler stuff that keeps me going, and that's what I really enjoy.

We'll probably never see another game with SWG crafting. I actually enjoyed going out to find hot spots for crafting resources, placing my machines to gather them, and checking them daily until the resource runs out.

I also enjoyed having my own personal vendors to sell items for me in my own house/shop.

Anyway, those are the kinds of things that keep me interested in logging into the game on a daily basis. As it is now, I might log in to swtor for an hour, or two, once every 2-3 weeks.

i agree, i didnt play SWG long and when i did play it was after the patch that drove everyone off, really wish i saw that game in its prime. but i still had alot of fun on it and spent hours decorating my house, or just flying around in my a-wing stirring up trouble.

i know we will be able to decorate our ships at some point but i miss actually being able to fly my ship and having different ship options.

boy do i miss those days, i cannot disagree with what you just said. And after playing for 3 days, i don't know if I'm even interested in playing anymore. But this game just came out and hasn't been out for a year yet.