Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kabeone
06.11.2012 , 10:01 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post
Draconia, Sith Warrior. Some spoilers for the fem!Warrior/Quinn romance, the INCIDENT, and just things that might be spoilery, but it's been so long, I could just be remembering things differently.

After the events of the event that had a lot of us women sob with bitterness. My take on it in a kind of, sort of humourous fashion. We need some humor, damn it! Y'all are depressing me! =D

Spoiler

Author's note:

Spoiler
Love this. Someday I'll write something happy.

bright_ephemera
06.11.2012 , 10:07 PM | #72
Seriously. Sith Warrior and its absence of proper in-game outlets at emotional times: biggest creative dynamo in the game. I've written over 80,000 words of fanfic that all basically sprung from trying to cope with you-know-what. I love it.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Eanelinea
06.11.2012 , 10:09 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
Love this. Someday I'll write something happy.
I had to. I feel like I'm in the minority for going 'oh that Quinn, being a bad boy. Now go follow your sexy wife back to her quarters and make her think of England, that's good chap.' lol

I can't help it, hard to stay mad at his sexy ***. And his voice. OMGWTFBBQ! *Homer drool* Ahem...what was I saying? =D
55 Marauder, 55 Sniper, 55 Merc, 55 Shadow (d), 55 Jugg (d), 55 Jugg (t), 55 Operative x 2, 55 Gunslinger, 55 Scoundrel, 55 Guardian (d), 55 Sin (d), 55 Powertech, 55 Commando, 55 Sorc, 55 Sage, 55 Sentinel, 55 Vanguard, 55 Shadow (t), 55 Gunslinger (male), 48 Guardian (t), 38 Sin (t) on Shadowlands

Magdalane
06.12.2012 , 04:36 PM | #74
Ok, just because no one has done this one yet: JC/Qyzen with minor spoiler for the companion quest
Spoiler
Love is the strongest magic of them all.

Eanelinea
06.12.2012 , 04:40 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Magdalane View Post
Ok, just because no one has done this one yet: JC/Qyzen with minor spoiler for the companion quest
Spoiler
And now I'm thinking of those twins from V. Thanks. lol Quite enjoyed this. I've only gotten up to Tharan and had a booty call with him. *sigh* Our Jedis get absolutely no love....except for the SW. Takes FOREVER to get love from Quinn and then no one else wants to do her....cept Pierce, but my SW had no interest in him at all.

More plzkthx! =D
55 Marauder, 55 Sniper, 55 Merc, 55 Shadow (d), 55 Jugg (d), 55 Jugg (t), 55 Operative x 2, 55 Gunslinger, 55 Scoundrel, 55 Guardian (d), 55 Sin (d), 55 Powertech, 55 Commando, 55 Sorc, 55 Sage, 55 Sentinel, 55 Vanguard, 55 Shadow (t), 55 Gunslinger (male), 48 Guardian (t), 38 Sin (t) on Shadowlands

elliotcat
06.12.2012 , 05:45 PM | #76
I see your JC/Qyzen, and raise you femsmuggler/Guss! Aw yeah I went there. No spoilers.

Spoiler

Ebon Hawk: Latula // Elaeys // Raima // Jaea // Macara // Meulin // Damarra // Kanaaya

"We will snatch purpose from the jaws of futility...are you ready to wreak some havoc?"

Earthmama
06.12.2012 , 05:51 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by elliotcat View Post
I see your JC/Qyzen, and raise you femsmuggler/Guss! Aw yeah I went there. No spoilers.

Spoiler
I think I just died!!! That was fantastic!! LOL!

Eanelinea
06.12.2012 , 05:58 PM | #78

Spoiler
That...was just so wrong. *dies a little inside* HAHAHAHAH! After I finish playing my Chiss Jedi Knight, I'm going to write some more crack. Thank you, thank you for bringing the lolz. *faints*

iamthehoyden
06.12.2012 , 07:25 PM | #79

Spoiler
I have tears a little from laughing, very good!
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Morgani
06.12.2012 , 07:59 PM | #80
I wish to participate!

Characters:
Adris Westan, my male Sniper
Brei'yu Kodrevas, my female Operative
Kaliyo
Vector

Minor end of Chapter 3 spoiler and perhaps a relationship pairing spoiler.

Spoiler
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.