Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

YoshiRaphElan
07.11.2013 , 04:49 PM | #3471
Prompt - Grooming
Title - Can't Get It Right
Class - Trooper
No spoilers, takes place several weeks after my previous Jorgan-sickness fic

Spoiler

Spoiler

Selentar
07.11.2013 , 05:17 PM | #3472
Prompt: Something between Health and Betrayal

Feat Lokin

Note:
Spoiler

Spoiler

bright_ephemera
07.11.2013 , 07:52 PM | #3473
@Yoshi, at least Jorgan is less scary this way?

@Selentar, I can see Lokin being this cold. A very realistic scenario for his pre-game career.

To all and sundry, if you have an idea for a prompt please feel free to PM me. We're pushing 90 existing prompts at this point, so I won't complain about fresh ideas.

Edit: @Striges,
Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Striges
07.11.2013 , 11:20 PM | #3474
@ YoshiRalphElan: Well, maybe its a really bad twelve-year molt. I got a giggle out of this story.

@ Selentar: I agree with Bright. I can see an event like this in Lokin's past. I can also see him interpreting the summary execution as a mercy, even if his actions necessitated it.

sthrift
07.12.2013 , 04:20 AM | #3475
Another "Worst Day Ever" story for my trooper. Little over a thousand words. Slight planatary spoiler for Illum.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Adwynyth
07.12.2013 , 06:55 AM | #3476
Prompt: Health (from 6/29/2012)
Characters: Adwynyth and crew
Spoilers: Belsavis Sith Inquisitor (yes, you heard me)

Spoiler

Spoiler
Horrendously bad fan fiction: Sith in a Pretty Dress

bright_ephemera
07.12.2013 , 09:55 AM | #3477
A bunch of good prompt ideas were sent my way...eeeeexcellent, that means I don't have to expend any intellectual effort for the next few weeks!

Week of 7/12/2013
Collections - This wide galaxy is a great place for hoarders...or definitely not hoarders, I don't know what you're talking about. Where would your character put all the random things you can accumulate, all the speeders, random pets, the copious crafting mats, countless outfits, armor sets, saber hilts.... or does your character only collect one thing in particular, a couple of things, or nothing at all? Prompt courtesy of Kitar.

And, as ever,
Night of the Living Prompt: Keep on using any prompt you like! Check out the list at http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...postcount=1675.
This week's featured NotLP:
First Impressions - Our characters meet tons of people on their journeys. What are their first impressions of each other like? Are they accurate, or did someone put up a front? Write about it!
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

The-Uncreative
07.12.2013 , 10:34 AM | #3478
I've been reading this thread every now and then, but I just wanted to say: Thank you adwynyth, I've had a terrible day but your little story cheered me right up!
I am everywhere*!!!
(*everywhere does not include RP-servers, PvP-servers or non-English speaking servers)
---> this is a referal Link.... wanna be my friend now?
Legacy Level 50 .... obviously....

Adwynyth
07.12.2013 , 01:26 PM | #3479
Quote: Originally Posted by The-Uncreative View Post
I've been reading this thread every now and then, but I just wanted to say: Thank you adwynyth, I've had a terrible day but your little story cheered me right up!
You're welcome. And thankee!
Horrendously bad fan fiction: Sith in a Pretty Dress

kabeone
07.12.2013 , 02:15 PM | #3480
@Adwynyth and here I thought Vette did that on purpose so she and Broonmark could be together at last .