Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What did you name your ship?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What did you name your ship?

Earthmama
08.16.2012 , 10:40 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Boufsa View Post
So far, 4 of my characters unlocked the ship, and I never even had the idea to name it. I am already very bad at picking names and between my incomplete wishes and all the 'already used names', spent about 20 min for each of my character name, so their ship name will probably remain 'The Ship'

Just throwing this out there for you.... "incomplete wishes" Would be an awesome ship name! Just saying, think about it. that phrase stood out to me.

MoskitoMando
08.17.2012 , 12:09 PM | #62
I named my Sith Warrirors ship The Emperor's Fury .
"Die, or defeat me. Either way, the Empire is reborn."

-Darth Malgus
Referral link - http://www.swtor.com/r/L74Ydx

ZeroOutcome
08.17.2012 , 02:59 PM | #63
My Jedi Sentinels' ship is named The Valkyrie, named after the Norse gods that decide who dies and who wins in battle. All of my characters are Norse themed.
CE Owner '09 Account
Eirik/Eirick Raleck - Begeren Colony- Hope's Light guild.

siyuandai
08.17.2012 , 03:04 PM | #64
I named my ship Sanitarium
<Emperor's Hammer>
Ezria (Darkness Assassin) - Guild Officer
Server: Jedi Covenant

Tahrl
08.17.2012 , 03:20 PM | #65
Quote:
My Smuggler's ship is the Century Eagle
Oh yeah? Well mine is the Decade Pidgeon.

Jedi Knight - Nubian Dawn. He was born on Nubia. And in my headcannon that's where his ship was crafted.

Trooper - Is boring and refers to his ship by it's stock name the 'BT-47 Thunderclap'

Sith Warrior - Has not re-named his ship, but I imagine he will to the 'Dark Crier' or perhaps 'Dark Claw'
"Weakling! You will never reach your potential if you falter at the slightest obstacle. Beyond that wall lies your destiny. Beyond that wall lies the full power of the dark side. If you do not have the strength to reach it, then you do not deserve to become a Sith sorcerer!"

Icerose
08.17.2012 , 06:08 PM | #66
My Imperial Agent's ship (on Ordo) is named The Krazy Kora. I wonder if any of you will get this reference?

Both my Commandos' ship aren't named, but are usually refered to as Rustbucket or Pile of Bolts.

Hadn't really thought of my other characters, as they arent as fleshed out in my mind as these three are.

Kyriosgundam
08.17.2012 , 07:00 PM | #67
I havent named my ships yet since only 3 of my characters have them. But when I do they would be as follows

Sith Assassin: "The Black Talon" Since the Fury looks like it could snatch you and never let you go.
Sith Sorcerer (when I play as one): "Thor" After the Norse God of Thunder since Sorcerers main ranged Force attacks are lighting based.
Jedi Knight: "Phoenix" Simply because the red color reminds me of the mythological bird
Jedi Concular: "Vanguard" Since the Jedi Shadows are one part of the Vanguard of the Jedi Order.
Imperial Agent (When I finally play as one): "Rogue Shadow" Since Snipers and Operatives rely on stealth and Cunnning to complete their missions.
On the others havent decided yet.
"The Ability to speak does not make you intelligent"-Qui-Gon
"Much to learn you still have"-Yoda
"Impressive......Most Impressive"-Darth Vader
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes"-Obi-Wan

master_endymion
08.17.2012 , 07:03 PM | #68
Vanguard -- SS Armored Betamax ( Well, Thunderclap looks like a VHS/Betamax tape)

Guardian -- The Diva (In honor to Gundam AGE's Diva ship)

Gunslinger -- SS Transporter (Yep, Jason Statham FTW!)

Sorcerer (RIP Krolithika) -- The Guadosalam (Final Fantasy X)
The Tyrducken Legacy | Red Eclipse
Trish-frost (guardian / Jamie'frost (powertech) / Chiren-fuu (sage)
OPOD and Sword in a Box
IN LOVING MEMORY

Captain_Zone
08.19.2012 , 12:22 AM | #69
My new Smuggler's ship:

The Millisecond Gnat

. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Duravian
08.19.2012 , 12:37 AM | #70
Duravian -

Dur/Dura = strong, tough(endurance, durable, etc.)
Avian = bird, airborne, etc.

Duravian = Strongbird = my ship.