Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What did you name your ship?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What did you name your ship?

SveinEternity
08.15.2012 , 04:58 PM | #51
My Sith Sorcerous, Verana: The Ravager

Svein my Warrior: The Dark Light

Azra the Bounty Hunter: Starfire

Ardon my agent: The Shadow

Terra my smuggler: The Newsgirl

Rexla the Double Agent: The Crosser

Clyde my Knight: The Reps Represent

Raon my Consular: The Mixture

That's all I got.
The Eternity Legacy

hyperdragon
08.15.2012 , 05:21 PM | #52
My sniper's is "Lokin's Looney Laboratory" a parody to Dexter's Laboratory
My inquisitor's is "Shadow of the Empire" because while yes she is
Spoiler
she isn't very fond of how the empire is run so she works in the shadows on her own regime.
My warrior's is "King Tenebrae's Revenge" mocking Black Beard's: Queen Anne's Revenge that he read in a science fiction novel called "The pirates of planet earth" and it was also to honor his emperor.
My bounty hunter's is "Dha Werda Verda" which is to honor the Mandalorian's ancient heritage and chant.

bionamaster
08.15.2012 , 05:44 PM | #53
I never really named my ships, but here goes (be warned I only have the Trooper and Knight ones):

Knight: The Lost Crusader. Named for the fact that I play my Knight as something of a warrior on a crusade to eliminate the Dark Side by redeeming and killing Sith. The "Lost" part is due to the fact that for a time my Knight was in a sense, lost.
Spoiler

Trooper: The Unyielding Wall: My Trooper himself is an unyielding force that blocks off the Empire from the Republic.
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

noblewolf
08.15.2012 , 06:36 PM | #54
My Commando's ship is called the Righteous Fury.

My Sith Inquisitors ship she calls Shadows Scream.
That which does not kill me had best start running.

Adolfus_Stalin
08.15.2012 , 07:32 PM | #55
My Bounty Hunter Merc's Mantis (I named it a few weeks ago, after buying Halo: Combat Evolved for my Original XBOX) is:
'the Lie And Alienation' (the complete opposite of the Truth and Reconciliation, eh? eh?)
Nation of the Dark"Everyone dies. It is the final and only lasting justice." ―Boba Fett
Join the Movement........And UNLEASH THE DOGS OF WAR!!!!
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=318245 We're coming for you!

katarnus
08.15.2012 , 07:53 PM | #56
My Smuggler's XS freighter has been lovingly named;

The Scroggin' Womprat

ekimmak
08.15.2012 , 07:58 PM | #57
I play 12 characters on a regular basis, and half of the ones that share a class to be part of the crew, rather than their own person. Just saying why sometimes it's singular, and sometimes it's plural.

My Knight - Striker's Blade
My Troopers - Outpost
My Smugglers - SIlver Nova
My Consular - Justice
My Warriors - Blackguard
My Inquisitor - The Shade
My Agent - Mastermind
My Bounty Hunters - The Wrath of Alderaan

About the only one I really need to explain is the bounty hunter ship. The powertech is a White Maw pirate who joined my mercenary, who's the actual hunter. She's an exiled Organa noble from Alderaan, more interested in the fun of bounty hunting than any real credits.
Best way to end Smuggler Act 1 is
Spoiler

You can't make up stuff like that.

TheBetty
08.15.2012 , 11:05 PM | #58
I call all my ships 'The Betty'

all part of the grand fleet of Betty.
If force choking Jawas is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Boufsa
08.16.2012 , 03:26 AM | #59
So far, 4 of my characters unlocked the ship, and I never even had the idea to name it. I am already very bad at picking names and between my incomplete wishes and all the 'already used names', spent about 20 min for each of my character name, so their ship name will probably remain 'The Ship'

Karkais
08.16.2012 , 06:40 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Boufsa View Post
So far, 4 of my characters unlocked the ship, and I never even had the idea to name it. I am already very bad at picking names and between my incomplete wishes and all the 'already used names', spent about 20 min for each of my character name, so their ship name will probably remain 'The Ship'
Yeah I have the same problem, I tend to spend 1-2 hours creating new characters and contemplating the correct name and appearance. I haven't really thought about my ships either. I wanted to name my inquisitors ship "The ravager" also, but its already mentioned in this thread, plus there is I think an imperial cruiser/dreadnought by that name also. I think it is Darth Marr's ship but I'm not sure. So, here I try again:

inquisitor: "Atrocity"
marauder: "Bloodlust"
bounty hunter: "The Grinning Nexu"
smuggler: "Outrageous fortune"
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III