Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What did you name your ship?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What did you name your ship?

dazednconfuzed
06.01.2012 , 02:41 AM | #31
I'll name my ship when I can fly it, and it becomes more than a house with a moving window.
Jedi Master Kai'sinn. Not only evil hides in the shadows.
Jedi Master Tzathali. Korriban/Tython Exchange Program.
Major Dulne. Nothing will stop Havoc Squad, Sir.

LordRahlik
06.01.2012 , 03:03 AM | #32
Sith Sorcerer - Lightning Doom
(It's a Lightning throwing Sith. Go figure)

Sith Sorcerer (healer) - Guardians Hand
(He guards his companions. Pretty simple)

Sith Assassin - The Shadow Arrow
(Shadow - stealth)

Sith Juggernaut - Fury of the Fist
(Fury is the name of the ship, fist = single = single lightsaber)

Sith Maurauder - Double Fury
(Fury again - Double - two lightsabers)

Sniper - Silver Cruiser
(It's a rebuilt luxury cruiser to be inconspicious. The name should be reflect the Agent-side.)

Mercenary - Hunter One
(Slave One, same theme, but not exactly the same...)

Well, maybe corny, but not without a background thought of the name.
Societies in decline tend not to innovate. I just wish we had cellphones to report quests. Guess light speed tech and cell phone tech are mutually exclusive.
I know this image is supposed to be an insult, but it's not.
Two similar games and yet SW:ToR is so much better.

Cordonus
06.01.2012 , 06:32 AM | #33
Sith Warrior - The Right Hand of Doom

Trooper - Spartan 4 (I actually had my ship blow up 4 times in space missions)

Consular - The Loreseeker

Smuggler on PTS - La Vida Loca

Agent - The Twilight's Silence
In normal times, evil is fought by good, but sometimes evil is fought by another kind of evil.

imperialmerc
08.12.2012 , 07:34 PM | #34
Bounty Hunter: Blade of Kashyyyk. A nod to my head canon of him being raised by Wookiees and Plo Koon's star fighter
Imperial Agent: Star of Csilla. He's a Chiss.
Sith Juggernaut: Fist of Fury. He's a Sith nuff said.
Trooper: Emperor's Bane. If there was enough ammo and if Command would let him he would walk right up to the Citadel and give all of the Empire's crack soldiers a run for their money.
Lagro level 60 Mercenary Sezzid level 60 Vanguard
Cezzid level 55 Operative Tuckeer level 55 Gunslinger
Snefru level 55 Sith Juggernaut Kam'ina level 60 Jedi Sentinel
Liadra level 56 Sith Assassin You're going down

HellbirdIV
08.12.2012 , 08:46 PM | #35
My Jedi Knight named his ship "Wings of the Vindicator", also simply called "The Vindicator". It's a name that carries pride and strength and a bit of pretentious artistic flair, so it suits him perfectly.

My Smuggler (Played as an SIS Agent) calls her ship the "Paradox Enigma" (or simply "The Enigma"), a name that's intended to sound obtuse and meaningless, but actually refers to the fact that the ship is an enigmatic paradox - a rusty CEC trashbin concealing a high-power stealth assault shuttle using experimental Republic tech.

My Sith Inquisitor inherited the "Heart of Vengeance" from her dead mistress and renamed it in her honor, as the "Daral's Heart".

My Trooper named his ship "Liberty Star", which has no undertones, hidden meanings or symbolic bents, he's just a hardcore Republic fanatic.

Kltpxyzm
08.12.2012 , 09:46 PM | #36
Hm.... A ship's name should be a reflection of the character's personality, I think.

Sniper - X-70B Phantom. "A ship's a tool; nothing more and nothing less. I would sooner name my ship as I would name my gun."

Power-Tech - Flies Like Knives. "I named it 'The Black Bird' when I... eh... bought it, but when my kids came up with a better name that I did I decided that maybe it was time to change it."

Mercenary - The Tireless Beast. "The more you fly, the less you die."

Sith Assassin - Ship. "Name? What for? It's easy to remember and everybody knows what I'm talking about. It's not like I'm going to hurt its feelings."

Sith Juggernaut - Justice's Herald. "I'm not evil, but I'm good either. The force has given me a mission; I [/B]am[/B] Justice."

Uluain
08.13.2012 , 02:05 PM | #37
I have only troubled to name my smuggler's ship as it features in his back story, and I called it the Auric Wind.

Actually, it seems in various places I have also referred to it as the Antic Wind and Auric Wing, but Auric Wind is official.

Lionflash
08.13.2012 , 02:23 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
My Smuggler's ship is the Century Eagle
Decade Pigeon

DarthGeass
08.14.2012 , 08:57 AM | #39
The Hyperion.
Tosh ::: :::
Eternal Vigilance ::: Recruitment Thread ::: :::

Earthmama
08.14.2012 , 09:18 AM | #40
So far I've only named my Smugglers ship. The Weather Light, it's based off of a Magic The Gathering card, a big old air ship.