Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please vote to stop warzone hacking/cheating!! ;)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Please vote to stop warzone hacking/cheating!! ;)

KrackenOne
05.28.2012 , 07:32 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TriviumIsGOAT View Post
Are u sure its hacking, because as a ops it seems I gain a speed boost just from casting certain moves like debilitate and kolto probe, (I know debilitate is suppose to for 4 secs with talent, but it lasts a lot longer then 4 secs for me) I know kolto probe says nothing about a speed boost, but it jsut seems sometimes in warzones I cast it, and the more and more a cast it the faster I go, I dont know if its me or somebody else doing it, but it seems like its my kolto probe, it seems to happen only when im in combat and when I switch directiosn a lot, if I run in a straight line I dont get it. I think biowares game is just glitched lol,
It's hacking/cheating. Too much of the game is on our PCs. Just pull your combat log and look for a hit that does 0 damage, be sure to pull your combat log parsed and ensure it's not a glance. You'll see them and this is the easiest cheat to spot and report.
I see I have "fans"
Pubs: Prophecy of the Five: Kråcken, Forester, Korvela, Spaceba'r, Disconnected Fatman: Åcë, Ziggystårdust Port Nowhere: Dumptruck
IMPs: Fatman: Ååå Prophecy of the Five: Tyrená, Bela'Vistal

Dayshadow
05.28.2012 , 07:46 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by -Ransome- View Post
Are you sure its not valorous call? it grants 30 centering and has a 3 min CD. I'll use that sometimes and speed buff to save my force leap for a knockback.
Does it last indefinitely? Because she never slows down. Ever.

That's why I reported it. She is NEVER running at normal in-combat speed. She is fast 100% of the time.
(▀▀▀▀!(Θ)!▀▀▀▀!!(████████████████████)

warultima
05.28.2012 , 08:04 AM | #13
Man did OP lose a WZ match?

I want my game to be hacking/cheating free... I wish BW ban all hackers.

However on the side note, I've been called a hacker for some of the following hacks that apperently I didnt even know I could do...
"Anti-force push hack"
"Anti-knockback hack"
"double damage hack"
"force speed lasts 60 seconds hack"
"force lightning ignoring armor hack"
"anti-root hack"
"93 talent point hack" as well as
"8 men premade queue hack".

oh did I mention they also called me anti-ball pass hack as well? because if I am attacking them sometimes it permanently shuts off their ability to pass hutball until they die.

I guess I am the super hacker of the pvp

wadecounty
05.28.2012 , 08:10 AM | #14
I could take this more seriously if 98% of hack/cheat accusations weren't totally false and coming from player that either don't understand how all the classes work or are just plain bad and refuse to accept they lost.

I've been accused of cheating for using Guardian Leap in Huttball (I liked how you jumped to your teammate, nice hacks there buddy) and speccing unremitting (he's cheating, I can't stun him after he starts attacking me and his resolve bar isn't full!) as well as just plain crying due to gear gap (he did 5k damage to me with Dispatch, he has to be cheating!).

Then someone says, "No I saw the real cheats" but you never see them come up with evidence or proof.

Again, am I saying it doesn't go on? Hardly. But just as big a problem as actual cheating, is the fact that 98% of cheating accusations are 100% false, and if Bioware acted on every one, nothing would ever get done.

kjfett
05.28.2012 , 10:05 AM | #15
sure, there are many that cry wolf too soon, but there are also valid complaints.

It's not a question of whether hacks exist or not. They do. Anyone willing to put in 30 seconds on the net can find them.

Reporting hackers is the only way to get them dealt with as well, as it seems BW is rather lacking in the investigation department unless some gets reported. The hackers even point out that the only hackers that get busted are the ones that are reported.

They are also getting more skilled at throttling their hacks to gain advantage without being too obvious, but sometimes they still make mistakes....guy last night hit me for 8356 dmg (no screenshot...happened too fast). I have 1203 exp in full BM heavy armor and had no debuffs on me as I had just engaged him from the spawn area. I went from 100% to 50% in a 1vs1 in 1 GCD...if that wasn't a hack...it would seem a solid argument for a class nerf.
Harbinger Server- Wild Legacy
Thornz
< Burning Chaos >

anwg
05.28.2012 , 10:31 AM | #16
Is this like one of those facebook things where if you get enough likes for your status, you can cure cancer?

WickedImage
05.28.2012 , 10:50 AM | #17
Those who "claim" to have never seen hacks in this game fall into a few simple categories.
Liars or cheaters themselves
Do not fully understand the game mechanics and limitations of the classes, so have no idea what a hack looks like.
Do not PvP
Trolling

Either way, there is a TON of hacking that occurs in SWTOR. I see hackers almost every time I PvP for a reasonable length of time. The best part is....since they are hackers, it usually means they absolutely suck, cannot play their character for crap, and are very pwnable.
Hackers blow......
Killer: 87% Achiever: 67% Explorer: 27% Socializer: 20%

Narfirill
05.28.2012 , 11:31 AM | #18
despite what is their view i see all the above posters that agree that hack in swtor exist.
With the rated wz coming this will multiply and will create big problems for a community that can not take another fail from the developers. PvP in this game goes from bat to worse to non existent (eventually if we keep on that track), and a extensive hack problem on rated wz will lead it there.
The higher incentive to cheat coze of the top dog rating, will create a norm that the non cheating team will never achieve high score in the game despite skill.

So BW please fix the gaps in you coding that permits such cheats or at list police wz a lot better.

for once my poor machine can not handle constant recording of wz and i can not report with evidence the few so far hackers that i see on my server.
wish you intelligence because luck runs out

ReyVagabond
05.28.2012 , 01:19 PM | #19
Personaly i dont get why poeple hack in a game, i meen people selling hacks i get them, they are making a living.
but players man, if you sucks, then suck! loose, and loose and loose there is nothing wrong with it!

but come on! dont hack the game, dont cheat, specialy if is not for money! lol!

Xandermpls
05.28.2012 , 02:21 PM | #20
I know for a fact that some people use speed hacks. Soemthign about being able to run around slightly faster,. :/
Pre-Launch Player (Founder)
Bounty Hunter (Shieldtech) - Sith (Marauder) - Agent (OP/Heals) Jedi (Sage/Heals)
Master Bounty Hunter/Master Carbineer/Medic - Rodian BH SWG pre/cu/nge