Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What will be the next class added to the game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What will be the next class added to the game

SturmUndSterne
05.27.2012 , 03:16 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by MentalCase View Post
I could see a politician-ish style class being feasible. It'd probably end up being more of a subtle/stealthy class using poison other indirect ways to kill enemies. Not exactly sure what else they could do though.
Infiltrator.

You're a Jedi, report to the Jedi Council, yet you're an Imperial class. At the end you can choose whether or not to go over to "the other side" story-wise, but you're always based on Imperial.

Same thing on other side. You're a Sith that's infiltrated the Jedi. Simple to do, can even tie in much of the existing framework of the game.

sambeta
05.27.2012 , 03:24 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by SturmUndSterne View Post
Infiltrator.

You're a Jedi, report to the Jedi Council, yet you're an Imperial class. At the end you can choose whether or not to go over to "the other side" story-wise, but you're always based on Imperial.

Same thing on other side. You're a Sith that's infiltrated the Jedi. Simple to do, can even tie in much of the existing framework of the game.
A lot more work with writing and alternative endings to that class then. Unlikely to have multiple endings at all to be honest. As it is now the story is fairly linear with a few chances to decided which non essential characters live or die.

Tuscad
05.27.2012 , 05:03 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by SturmUndSterne View Post
Infiltrator.

I roleplayed my consular that way.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

kriegheld
05.27.2012 , 05:08 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by LohKey View Post
Considering the budget and staff cuts and the cost to make a new class and story line, I doubt we'll ever see one
This.
"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others". ~ George Orwell, Animal Farm
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize. " ~ Voltaire

ZDProletariat
05.27.2012 , 05:12 PM | #25
What could possibly be missing? We have it all.

Ok, a new class... In a game that has everything already. Maybe somebody that attacks you with the fresh smell of mint, but with a sweet aftertaste of berries.
"Do you find that normal nerve after the thug that two other classes as loud clap louder than see him before the nerve? The 5k is full of stuff I champion and master of combat. This game is the bag B ** E! Brave the nerve of thug developers not prevail in paradise." - Authentic SWTOR Forum Post

Wolfninjajedi
05.27.2012 , 05:19 PM | #26
Class Name: Holonet News Caster!

AC: Anchorman/Reporter

Armor: Medium/Light depending on what AC you choose.

Roles: Dps/Healer

Story: Your new to the Holonet news world, and are doing your very first big story on the planet Ord Mantell/Nal Hutta. Along the way, you uncover a huge conspiracy about both factions and go on your way to uncovering said conspiracy to show to the public.

Weapons: Blaster pistol/shield

"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

SuperBoogly
05.27.2012 , 05:22 PM | #27
No idea to be honest, but I bet money it'll be a combat class
My Imperial Agent saves his trusty sidearm for those annoying cut-scene NPCs only!

Omicronmd
05.27.2012 , 06:18 PM | #28
I think they will allow for BH and Smullger to be both factions...

I would like a Wookiee Droid Engineer....kind of like the old creature handler from SWG, but a Wookiee....with droids.

Alericus
05.27.2012 , 06:31 PM | #29
Id actually like to see some rebalancing of class structures and see 2 new classes added
for Sith - Dark Trooper to be the opposite of the Republic Trooper, mirror the class ie ability to have heavy cannon etc

I would create a new Republic class, the Ranger and mirror the bounty hunter for skills so heres the balance

Jedi Consular = Sith Inquisitor
Jedi Knight = Sith Warrior
Republic Trooper = Dark Trooper
Smuggler = Imperial Agent
Ranger = Bounty Hunter

If bounties are ever added to this game, I would say both rangers and bounty hunters could be given tracking capability...of course never to be allowed in warzones..oh wait it appears some already can do that LOL.
Alaricus
"Through Strength I Gain Power!"

AdamLKvist
05.27.2012 , 06:54 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Alericus View Post
Id actually like to see some rebalancing of class structures and see 2 new classes added
for Sith - Dark Trooper to be the opposite of the Republic Trooper, mirror the class ie ability to have heavy cannon etc

I would create a new Republic class, the Ranger and mirror the bounty hunter for skills so heres the balance

Jedi Consular = Sith Inquisitor
Jedi Knight = Sith Warrior
Republic Trooper = Dark Trooper
Smuggler = Imperial Agent
Ranger = Bounty Hunter

If bounties are ever added to this game, I would say both rangers and bounty hunters could be given tracking capability...of course never to be allowed in warzones..oh wait it appears some already can do that LOL.
Lol. BH and Trooper are already mirrored
The Forgotten Legacy
Ancestry/Mythology
TOFN