Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWG - Starsider Player Check In

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Check-ins
SWG - Starsider Player Check In

12.16.2011 , 09:28 AM | #21
Lady Chyna and the ORCA have moved to Sanctum of the Exalted.

Click here to join The Outer Rim Criminal Alliance: A Heavy-RP Guild
Click here to be my BFF!

12.16.2011 , 10:15 AM | #22
I was known as Naimi' on Starsider after the shut-down of Kauri. I can now be found at the names and locations in my sig.
Larmonte Murho from Sanctum of the Exalted <Jedi Guardian>

12.16.2011 , 10:47 AM | #23
Mandash Grim of Starsider here. I'm on the Lord Adraas RP superserver. Does that mean I get large fries and a large drink with my RP?

Many Starsiderans and, many more, others are hanging out at the site. It's not a guild but a hub for roleplayers to get in touch with each other and to track IC events on various servers. Includes a character and guild wiki made just for TOR.

12.19.2011 , 09:57 PM | #24
I was Blackpool on Starsider, focusing on Battlefields and World PvP.

I'm running Path Of Destruction on Kinrath Spider (PvP), 150+ guild members.

Any PvPers who need a home for warzones and world PvP are welcome.
Battlemaster Blackpool Satori- Kinrath Spider
<Path of Destruction>

12.20.2011 , 05:40 AM | #25
Zeric Helcin, Etene Wune and Sime Lightfly of starsider here! Playing on Ajunta Pall for the time being

12.20.2011 , 10:53 AM | #26
Former Starsider resident here. Played the last few years there after my guild in Flurry left for wow once the NGE hit. Bet RP community I've ever experienced in all of yahoo games I've played. I'm currently settled in Ebony Hawk, RP-PVE.
You will know pain. You will know suffering.

12.21.2011 , 12:21 PM | #27

12.21.2011 , 06:35 PM | #28
More than a few of us old Starsider from launch vets landed on Vrook Lamar server, if any of you are interested. It reminds me of Starsider at the beginning. Great community, very helpful people... very mature General Chat... also, the population seems to be at that sweet spot. Lots of people, no queueing...

It is missing Ichben Einberliner at the Starport, however...

12.21.2011 , 07:28 PM | #29
for those looking for the majority of the guilds from starsider we pretty much decided on Helm of Guash as our server of choice (East Coast PvP) cya
You tell 'em, I'm coming and HELL is coming with me!

12.29.2011 , 04:31 PM | #30
Kittaraa Skylark on Starsider. Was with MANDA, then RAZOR. A few of us are on Grand Master Zym in F Troop. Name is Nyara.