Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Next two playable races

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

entropicdecay
01.14.2013 , 05:57 PM | #21
My guess is the next two playable races will be either humans with odd coloured skin, or humans with some kind of odd facial features like tentacles, horns, etc. (or both).

RiVaN_
01.14.2013 , 06:25 PM | #22
I want to see the Togruta in the Expansion or sooner, I think that should have been a playable race from the beginning.

Lodril
01.14.2013 , 06:44 PM | #23
Togruta would be nice, but might be cumbersome.

What I'd really like to see are the Voss. Playable Voss with the Gormak as an alternate body type would be awesome. Maybe have them unlockable once the player's beaten chapter 3 on both sides of the conflict, or else with cartel coins... then no one could complain they made the planet Voss storyline awkward, since they've already played through it at least once.

Alternatively, Lepi. Sure they'd take all new models and everything, but let's be honest, everyone wants to play a Lepi smuggler.

AsheraII
01.14.2013 , 07:21 PM | #24
Togruta for Republic
Zeltron for Empire
. . . . . . ▀‼▀▀▀▀
__=##(▀▀[Φ]▀▀▀▀‼‼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‼▀▀!
|####/ ( /==|####/

Braxxiss
01.15.2013 , 12:39 PM | #25
I would like to see Wookie and Togorian, lets bring bigger aliens into the game, not the standard human model. But if you bring in the big races, people will want the small races too.

Edit: Would like to see T'landa Til in the game, not as a playable race, but maybe as NPC/questgivers kinda like the Hutts...they are related after all.
Sword in a Box. Never forget.

Zellzin
01.15.2013 , 12:45 PM | #26
Would love to make a Trandoshan Bounty Hunter
"Query: Can I kill him now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck. Just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine." HK-47

nartiuslightlord
01.15.2013 , 01:03 PM | #27
Cathar then Kaleesh and Togruta. I don't need to speculate any others, these will be the next after Cathars, almost a given.

Odds are they're still adding the Ewok companion with this xpac still, so we might see that species playable in a year or so.

Every MMO needs a gnome species in some form or shape. Jawas will never happen since under the robes they look like anorexic rats.
CE VIP

SWTOR Episode I - A New Meme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNDaG7YqaV4

Alavastre
01.15.2013 , 01:13 PM | #28
Cathar are next, and then I think it will be Voss.
Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Jnight
01.15.2013 , 01:57 PM | #29
why's it say there's a Bioware post. I don't see one.
(LIGHTSABERBLADELIGHTSABERBLADE|[LIGHTSABERHILT]|LIGHTSABERBLADELIGHTSABERBLADE)

Real CE Owners put their text in black

Rhysling
01.15.2013 , 02:10 PM | #30
Bothan & Ithorian would be nice.