Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Next two playable races

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

05.20.2012 , 01:55 PM | #1
I thought I'd start a discussion on what people hoped to see as the next two playable races. Me personally I hope to see a Togruta for Republic and a Rodian for Empire.

What do you guys hope are next two?

05.20.2012 , 01:57 PM | #2
-wookie for republic
-bothan as neutral
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

05.20.2012 , 02:00 PM | #3
Togruta will be in, as are among the most wanted.

There is a nice article on for next playable races.

I expect new races to come in 1,4 or .5. Meaning September or December.
Nutpen: Sage, Lim'suno: Scoundrel, Lei'Suno: Commando, Color-full: Sentinel
Los'suno: Assasin, Diopen: Juggernaut, Grandblu: Powertech, Brontolon: Sniper
Tomb of Freedom Nadd - Europe PvP Server -
Change PvP, sign here;

05.20.2012 , 02:02 PM | #4
First they are species, not races.

Second, numerous threads already exist on this topic. Take the time to run a search and post in those, rather than starting a new thread.

05.20.2012 , 02:12 PM | #5
I predict Voss (neutral) and Cathar (Republic) as the next two playable species.
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony

05.20.2012 , 02:14 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by HeavensAgent View Post
First they are species, not races.

Second, numerous threads already exist on this topic. Take the time to run a search and post in those, rather than starting a new thread.
They're both species and races - look up the many definitions of what a race is if you don't believe me.

Anyhow, who in the world would want to be a Rodian - least of all an Imperial(?!) Rodian? If you choose that, your dialog options should be 1) gupta butu ooshoo 2) zupta gogo oonu or 3) zushin gutu orto to every dialog wheel...

... and Imperial quest-givers should shoot your Rodian toon on sight.

05.20.2012 , 02:24 PM | #7
I'd like them to fix the issues with the current races before they start working on bringing in new, broken races.

but when the dev team finally work out what they're doing i'd like

Kel Dor

05.20.2012 , 02:36 PM | #8
I'd like to see Legacy....limitations removed first of all...and non force sensitive(or lore limited) species restricted from force sensitive classes...and entirely implausible races restricted from each faction sith Jedi... chiss republic? /facepalm

then maybe a current gen character customization system after that...

then i guess I would like to see the voss become a neutral race to play. dunno after that. republic will need a unique race or 2 if Bioware ever gets their **** together and fixes the legacy crap.
MXX ______.________CCCLXVII

05.20.2012 , 02:38 PM | #9
It very much depends on if the Devs have taken into consideration the problem with the current species. Most of them are humans with various skin tons, tattoos or whereing eye coverings.

So to Add more near humans would seem a waist of time for everyone. As such I think they will go
Republic - Cathar
Imperial - Gran

05.20.2012 , 02:49 PM | #10
Nobodyplaying for republic

Standaloneinthefleet for the empire.

of course both are a white-silver human and the other a pale grey one.