Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(Open RP) Siege of Dantooine

ToEasy
05.17.2012 , 07:35 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Akilus View Post
(Sorry for the late response!)
As Kailya was knocked out she kept hearing voices in her head echoing through her mind, it was a familiar voice she had heard on a Cantina on Nal Hutta. Kailya opened her eyes and glanced at the Bounty Hunter above her. The Bounty Hunter then gave her a hand up and had help from a few Authorities getting the wall off her.
"Can you walk and what is your name?" said Zarron to the female smuggler while helping her up. "We should get to cover before we get attacked by Imperials." Zarron then thought, Hopefully this smuggler can walk. It will be easier getting to cover but if I have to carry her then so be it.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Akilus
05.18.2012 , 10:59 AM | #12
"Ah, I am fine-" Kailya suddenly coughed and passed out, but right before she passed out she said to the Bounty Hunter "I take that back, I am in full pain."

ToEasy
05.18.2012 , 04:27 PM | #13
Zarron saw the smuggler fall to the ground so he knelt down and picked her up. He then began to walk to an ally in between two buildings. Once he got there he set her down behind some rubble for cover and sat down. He then thought, What am I going to do?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Akilus
05.19.2012 , 10:39 AM | #14
"Who-who-who are you...?" said Kailya in a moaning voice
Kailya then looked down and saw blood on her
"Just get me out of her Hunter...please!" said Kailya

ToEasy
05.19.2012 , 11:04 AM | #15
"My name is Zarron Del. I am trying to get you out of here but there are to many Imperials to get you out safely. Just try to rest while I keep a look out." said Zarron.

Lucifersfinest
01.19.2013 , 02:50 AM | #16
Athimar entered the apartment complex's basement with one thing in mind, Anarchy, he had his civilian attire on, but underneath it he had his armor, It was standard for all agents to get it but he constantly added new inventions to it, he flipped on the shoulder light, one of his latest inventions, his red eyes surveying the area, the area was clear, he entered the elevator, he made sure his blaster pistol was fully loaded, it was, he smiled as he saw the girl at standing atop the front desk, she was trying to calm down the inhabitants, mostly a young female zabrak jedi, she was yelling about the fact the door was locked, and she wanted to know what was happening, "Ma'am I have a right to know!" The jedi screamed, he smiled as he grabbed his pistol from it's holster and shot two rounds into the air, the inhabitants all stopped and turned towards him, "You will all listen or die, we the glorious empire are now attacking your dirty piece of land you scum call datooine," "But who are you?" the young jedi asked. "I am not important what is important is that you all listen to me," he heard the door's open behind him. 'security guards, easy pickings' he thought as he turned and shot the two zabrak guards, "Now, do not be like them, comply and live, or revolt and die" it's up to you, the young jedi then grabbed her saber and ignited it, 'do not listen to him, we will survive we are the Glorious......." she was cut short by the dart in her throat, "do not worry young jedi, The dart is non lethal, will just make you more complient," he smiled "Anyone else?" he asked already knowing the answer.

[If anyone wants to play the now drugged jedi, feel free,]
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

Sartanis
01.19.2013 , 06:33 PM | #17
Oooooh....do I just jump in? Is there a specific Character-Creation thread for this?))
Peace is a lie, there is only Passion. Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power. Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory, my Chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Sartanis
01.19.2013 , 09:22 PM | #18
Ah, forgive me, I did not see the top part where it says to jump on in.)

Darth Archonus brooded silently as the drop ship circled a patch of Dantoonian ground with increasingly erratic movements, trying to safely touch down and begin the next phase of the assault. A half dozen Imperial voices screamed at each other at once, orders to prepare and prime the weapons and focus on hatred filling the air. Some of his companions were lesser Sith, while others were elite commandos in night-black armor, yet all were grating on the Darth's last nerve. Or, rather, what remained of it.

"Trooper, make sure that weapon is primed correctly!" shouted a female officer who held on to one of the ceiling handles for dear life as blasterfire rocked the ship. "All right people, the show is about to start!"

Another impact rocked the drop ship and everyone in it, causing emergency lights to flare as the pilot frantically screamed to brace for impact. Archonus snapped to attention in this instant, throwing out his hand and blowing a massive hole through the ship's hull with the force. Without hesitation, the Sith Lord leaped through the breach he had made, falling a short distance before landing with a mild impact. He turned and looked up, faceless mask revealing nothing.

The officer, however, understood what the Darth had been thinking. "Go, go, go!" she screamed, ushering her squad through the hole and off of the ship before fleeing herself. The pilot was the last to make it out, and when the others dropped, Archonus was standing there, waiting. The drop ship hit the ground with a mighty, burning explosion, but his soldiers were unfazed, and so was he. The woman nodded at him. "Awaiting your orders, my lord."

The Sith Lord did not say a word, but turned back to where the blasterfire had originated. With a flick of his wrist, an intricate lightsaber flew from his belt to his hand and ignited with blasphemous red light. He had arrived, and now Dantooine would fall.'

(That last bit was more of personal belief, not fact. He doesn't just touch down and win the war. :P )
Peace is a lie, there is only Passion. Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power. Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory, my Chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Lucifersfinest
01.20.2013 , 04:20 PM | #19
Athimar was quite proud of himself, he was able to get the group prepared to get them to the outpost for the force knows what, the jedi was still quiet, thanks to the sedative, he began to lead them to the outpost, he skill fully lead them through the town, he was given the information about where the bombs were hitting luckily, he finally arrived at the outpost, only having to kill one prisoner, and two republic guards, he hoped intelligence will be happy with the jedi he also caught, the people behind him were all very special, he wasn't told how, he wanted to know, but he wasn't allowed, when he arrived he was told to have them board the shuttle, but it wasn't there and he as sure it wouldn't be until the siege was over,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

rymasta
01.21.2013 , 11:44 PM | #20
(I'd like to join as my Jedi Knight/ Sith warrior class, Jayko the Revanite)

One Job Save Dantooine. Find The republic forces and keep the Empire from taking Dantooine...........

Jayko had been on Dantooine anyway so when the order of Revan called he was perfect for the job. He needed to find Republic forces and offer help. He figured he could pass off as a jedi in this time of crisis so he headed towards the fighting.....
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com