Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Title question plz halp! (spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Darth Title question plz halp! (spoilers)

Mario_Covas
05.12.2012 , 03:41 PM | #1
I was doing some research and just found out that on the end of the sith inquisitor storyline you can get 3 different titles Darth Nox, Imperius or Occulus and I thought It was awesome that you could get a sith name. But here comes my doubt: if my inquisitor name is, for example Bolas, when I get my Darth title will I get stuck with Darth Bolas or Darth Nox Bolas? Can't I get to let my name appears as just Darth Nox for example?

Thanks in advance to anyone that tries to help me!

Ryu_Wanderfalke
05.12.2012 , 05:40 PM | #2
You get only "Darth" as your actual title. The only difference is in the cutscene where Darth Marr declares you a Darth.

halcyon_havoc
05.31.2012 , 12:35 PM | #3
I was declared Darth Nox. What causes the other two to happen? Is it random or based on choices? Just curious since I didn't know about this until today.

vdeity
05.31.2012 , 10:03 PM | #4

AshlaBoga
06.01.2012 , 06:33 PM | #5
I was Light V and got Imperius, but I don't know if you have to be Dark V for Nox or Light V for Imperius.

Someone told me you had to be Neutral 0, to get Occulus, but another person claimed they got it at Neutral -400, so I don't actually know. If you want a Dark or Light title just max it out to V so you don't have to worry.

Koru
06.02.2012 , 08:36 PM | #6
So these are titles or is only Darth a title and you're declared in-game to be Darth Imperius (name)?
Sineya Maurader, Pazula Juggernaut, Kookookachoo Sorcerer, Psythos Assassin, Madeon Powertech, Mockingbird Sniper
Quaffle Commando, Quelle Gunslinger
The Mompcork Legacy

GryphonSatyr
06.05.2012 , 07:30 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
I was Light V and got Imperius, but I don't know if you have to be Dark V for Nox or Light V for Imperius.

Someone told me you had to be Neutral 0, to get Occulus, but another person claimed they got it at Neutral -400, so I don't actually know. If you want a Dark or Light title just max it out to V so you don't have to worry.
I got Imperius at Light III

Darth_Philar
06.05.2012 , 07:38 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Koru View Post
So these are titles or is only Darth a title and you're declared in-game to be Darth Imperius (name)?
When you become a Darth, you receive a new title (Darth) and a new name (Anakin became Vader, Palpatine became Sidious, etc.).

Your character becomes Darth Nox (or Imperious/Occulus) in the story, but you retain your chosen name for all other purposes. For example, my Character is Darth Nox, but in game I appear as Darth Philar since Philar is my name and I am displaying the Darth title.
Server: The Fatman
Philar - Corruption Sorcerer - Level 50 | Satarel - Rage Marauder - Level 50
Geheime - Concealment Operative - Level 20 | Zahhak - Arsenal Mercenary - Level 17

Koru
06.05.2012 , 10:33 AM | #9
Thanks for the info, that's cool!
Sineya Maurader, Pazula Juggernaut, Kookookachoo Sorcerer, Psythos Assassin, Madeon Powertech, Mockingbird Sniper
Quaffle Commando, Quelle Gunslinger
The Mompcork Legacy

Tsarvong
03.06.2013 , 06:25 PM | #10
is it possible to get the title darth nox and free all the ghosts?