Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Announcing SWMoniTOR! - Peer-to-Peer Live Combat Parsing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Announcing SWMoniTOR! - Peer-to-Peer Live Combat Parsing

fuetterer
09.04.2012 , 08:18 AM | #121
we had pretty the same problem. Last week we installed the tool and tested it. It worked fine more or less. But after a week in the next raid we tried it again and it did not work anymore. We where not recognized as beeing in a operation.

The forums of the devs are spammed by spam bots an nobody cares

maelstromicus
09.04.2012 , 07:12 PM | #122
Identical issue to us then mate. I just wish that askrobot would take it off their uploading page as an advert in that case. More people will be wasting their valuable time trying to get something to work, that unfortunately is inherently broken.
Waiting for the forums to allow my sig, or indeed any pic sig...

Maestrodomus
09.07.2012 , 06:08 PM | #123
This is officially borked as of Tuesday. Unfortunate because it was the best one around.
Dark Fury [Canderous Ordo]

TheronFett
09.08.2012 , 02:24 AM | #124
Agreed. Latest patch must have borked it somehow.

Maestrodomus
09.13.2012 , 05:33 PM | #125
It was back as of Tuesday!

DarthFamine
09.15.2012 , 05:46 AM | #126
doesn't seem to be working still
"It might be fear, or anger, or hatred, or perhaps even suffering that makes a man fall to the dark side, but it is without a doubt regret, that keeps him there."
-Darth Famine
www.RJKgaming.com

Dejoule
09.18.2012 , 05:46 PM | #127
Really would like a workaround/fix for this
To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time.
Explorer: 73% | Killer: 47% | Socializer: 40% | Achiever: 40%
Officer of Dark Fury. An Imperial Guild focusing on Operations and PVP on Jedi Covenant.

Maestrodomus
09.25.2012 , 10:35 PM | #128
Yeah it went down again. It's the best one out there. Would be great if someone could take it up again. Just works for personal use right now.

Gaktar
09.27.2012 , 02:26 AM | #129
Apologies for the server problems lately. As you have noticed, SWMoniTOR has not been getting a lot of attention from me recently (I'm not actively playing anymore) and our forums are FUBAR now that the botters have broken Captcha for account validation. We've tried to find some work arounds for the forums but short of spending several hours a day cleaning them up, they are pretty useless now unfortunately. I can't believe it's even worth the trouble for these spammers to even make posts like this. Does anyone ever actually buy anything from them!?!?!

Anyway, I've noticed that the server recently has gotten some strange error that I will be looking into when I can get some time away from my RL projects. In the meantime, if it seems that the server has crashed again and you can't create a group at all, you can contact me at makya@swmonitor.com. I won't be able to provide detailed technical support for every question but I will be able to bump the server until we can get a fix in there.
SWMoniTOR - Peer-to-Peer Live Combat Parser
Makya ||| Standard Deviations ||| The Shadowlands

recsa
09.27.2012 , 03:52 AM | #130
Does it have an overlay option for in-game realtime DPS/HPS numbers? my guild is right now using http://memoriesofxendor.com/parser/desktop/index.html just because the overlay so we dont need to alt tab in order to see how is every1 doing during an encounter.

If it has an overlay option, im up for trying it.
A long time from now, in a galaxy far, far away, fanbois will realize they hurt games they love in a way no troll could ever dream of.