Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

War Hero Schematic Box [Rated]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
War Hero Schematic Box [Rated]

DrexraS
05.11.2012 , 01:27 AM | #1
Hi, I'm not a crafter. I'm just a marauder that loves the red rated war hero over the puke green non rated. I know I can't out right purchase the rated war hero as there are not rated war zones.

BUT, it says I can buy the schematic box. Can I buy the schematic box and make the just clean red war hero armor and be able to use it? Or is the game just teasing me. I have searched a bit and couldn't find a sufficient answer, hopefully one of you can!

Thank you!

spoonguy
05.11.2012 , 01:34 AM | #2
Can you not buy the gear with the rated comms?

I cant tell you what colour gear it makes as my synth is on the republic side.

DrexraS
05.11.2012 , 01:35 AM | #3
You can buy regular war hero gear, not the rated war hero with comms.

But you can buy rated war hero schematic boxes which make me wonder/hope!

spoonguy
05.11.2012 , 01:38 AM | #4
Well if you are a 400 synth and have the correct valor (60 is it?) hopefully you can get your wish. That or buy the gear from a crafter or on the GTN?

DrexraS
05.11.2012 , 01:39 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by spoonguy View Post
Well if you are a 400 synth and have the correct valor (60 is it?) hopefully you can get your wish. That or buy the gear from a crafter or on the GTN?
Close, 70, and I'm not 400 synth. 400 biochem unfortunately. Hoping to find someone who knows before I level synth all the way for naught!

Rhaphael
05.11.2012 , 01:50 AM | #6
I don't have these, but don't you need rating to even equip those pieces. At least on the rated items themselves it says you need rating to equip (which no one has yet), I don't expect the crafted versions to be any different (in fact I think they require Rating AND WH rank).

DrexraS
05.11.2012 , 01:52 AM | #7
All war hero has the 70 valor requirement, I was just wondering if crafting the rated War hero armor would circumvent the WZ rating (not valor rating).

spoonguy
05.11.2012 , 02:04 AM | #8
Well people in my guild have been making and using the gear from those schematics.

DrexraS
05.11.2012 , 02:06 AM | #9
The rated kind? If so, you just gave me the best news ive heard in over a week :P

spoonguy
05.11.2012 , 02:11 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DrexraS View Post
The rated kind? If so, you just gave me the best news ive heard in over a week :P
The kind from the boxes for sale from the pvp vendors. I've been levelling an alt so haven't done 50 pvp since around 1.2. I've bought the synth schematics recently but am yet to use them.