Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ridiculous amount of trooper gear

AesirUesugi
05.07.2012 , 04:35 AM | #11
Ridiculously stupid post. The drops that no one in the group can use will always be more memorable and annoying. The ones that we useful and upgrades for people other than you are soon forgotten. And yes your bad luck can be that bad..

Snakeyees
05.07.2012 , 09:02 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by krinaman View Post
For us, it's been Knight gear as well

I haven't seen a trooper main hand drop in HM KP ever. Seriously, not once. That's running it at least once every week and many times twice.
I agree with you, I finally got my T3 main hand from Kephas Last night
Asro Miraluka, Jedi Guardian Level 50 Veteran of Squadron 367 Server: Bergen Colony
--->.

Diegles
05.07.2012 , 09:07 AM | #13
pre 1.2 my guild had 90% Smuggler/Imperial agent loot.
post 1.2 we've had quite good variety, however I must say it turns somewhat to Bounty Hunter/trooper tokens, but the reason might be because we bring 1 merc healer, 1 powertech tank and 1/2 merc dps. Inquisitor/Consular loot seems to be quite consistent as well, we bring 1 tank, 1/2 dps and 1 healer of those as well. while we only have 1 warrior with us, he is fully geared from pre 1.2 anyway. for full Rakata we only miss 2 Main Hand for inquisitors and 1 pair of boots.

I think the system is more or less ok now, bad luck might happen, but eventually you should end up with loot as well.

Swuge
05.07.2012 , 10:59 AM | #14
OP i want in on your operations. that cerainly WASN'T the case when i cleared Soa for six weeks straight and couldn't get the rakata trooper chestpiece while JK and JC double dropped in three consecutive weeks... RNG can be a *****
~Let them hate, so long as they fear~
The Gray Order- The Shadowlands

Larry_Dallas
05.07.2012 , 12:39 PM | #15
I'm sure it's just the RNG, but my guild experiences the same exact thing from HMs. It's become so comical after about the 10th run that everyone with a BH alt saves their force users for pvp or ops and only takes their mercs into Hardmode. I have yet to see a single piece of usable gear outside of ops for a sorc. Think I've seen exactly 1 columni piece for an agent. Even the exotech/tionese crap seems to be 80% BH.

I know the rolls are influenced by who's in the group (which might explain why we still see nothing but BH drops), but we were seeing almost all BH drops when we were taking 0 BHs with us. But, like I said, probably just bad luck.

wadetho
05.07.2012 , 12:41 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by CyberCheese View Post
Is it just me, or do ops literally drop 75% trooper gear?
I run with 4 knights 3 consulars and a trooper, and the trooper so far has collected at least 10 boots while most of the rest of the party has none
RNG ridiculously broken

Edit: Smugglers seem to do alright with drops when we add one too..
dont worry, thats to account for the 75% more troopers that have been rolled in the past week..

Thegriss
05.07.2012 , 01:29 PM | #17
Tons and tons of BH gear. We only have 2 BH in our main raid and they have 3x set of rakata gear

Fumanchu_Fow
05.07.2012 , 02:29 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by CyberCheese View Post
What's your average composition?
3-4knights, 3-4 consulars, 1-2 troopers, 0-1 smugglers here, and the latter two drop...
Usually we have 2 snipers, 1 powertech, 1 arsernal merc, 2 sorcs, 1 jugg and 1 marauder.

Nyjin
05.08.2012 , 03:42 AM | #19
My guild's OPs run usually drop heavy Jedi Knight/Smuggler stuff...

We usually run 3 Knight/3 Smug/5 Consular/5 Trooper.

It's actually quite hilarious.

Jedi Knight stuff for us will probably drop 50% of the time. ;D

Know how many JK Mainhands we've gotten from HM KP? Alot. We probably have a pile of sabers somewhere...rotting away.
Sethlorn Aduial
Conqueror Sentinel
<Ascension> of Vrook Lamar
"Overpowered?! I'll show you overpowered!"

Kaonis
05.08.2012 , 07:19 AM | #20
It's similar for us when we run ops. We go in with some 4-6 SI, and we get IA and SW drops out the *** when we only brought 1 of each.