Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Darth Malgus


GhostDrone's Avatar


GhostDrone
05.05.2012 , 01:11 PM | #11
Actually, i found many who do want to look like Malgus. Myself included. However i do wish Dark 5 made you look as, as you say, "hideous" and deformed as Malgus/Palpatine.

Not a fan of the cartoony zombie look Dark 5 currently has.

GhostDrone's Avatar


GhostDrone
05.05.2012 , 01:17 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobsy View Post
Sigh.

Darth Malgus is barely a character. He was not created as a person, he was created as concept art for Sith Warrior armour types. He got to kick *** in an early CGI trailer and suddenly EA and Bioware are basing all the launch marketing around him.
Yes, he started out like this but he was shaped into a character by Paul S. Kemp.

Go look at the Wookiepedia page. There's plenty of stuff about him adding onto what he already represents in the game.

Boyana's Avatar


Boyana
05.05.2012 , 07:59 PM | #13
Errr...

I find Malgus so damn hot and sexy! Epic. Amazing. Powerful. Crazy. Smart. Intelligent.
http://i45.tinypic.com/10oeebs.jpg

Look at this pic, man:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2hnrwra.jpg

I want to be just like him when I grow up. I want a movie about him. I can't wait for the next book.
There are so many people on my server who are after Malgus' look. One guy even bought Malgus' gear, has blue Vette, bold character and /walks on Imperial Fleet. How can someone hate on Malgus, hey!!!!?!?!!

DeutschGamer's Avatar


DeutschGamer
05.05.2012 , 08:14 PM | #14
I find Sidious to be the ugliest Sith I have ever seen.

Darth Talon is the hottest Sith I've ever seen. She can turn me to the dark side any day of the week.
Its all the force's fault.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.

Amien's Avatar


Amien
05.05.2012 , 08:22 PM | #15
I think whole point of him was to bridge the gap between the old republic Sith and Darth Vader's era. Plus, BWneeded a DS poster boy Judt like how Zallow is their LS poster boy even thgh he's not even in game.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
New Thread:http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=297

Distracted's Avatar


Distracted
05.05.2012 , 09:40 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Amien View Post
I think whole point of him was to bridge the gap between the old republic Sith and Darth Vader's era. Plus, BWneeded a DS poster boy Judt like how Zallow is their LS poster boy even thgh he's not even in game.
Zallow isn't in the game because he's dead by the time the events of the game begin. Republic got a poster girl instead, because they knew people wouldn't bother rolling Republic otherwise
Quote: Originally Posted by Notannos
Greetings Everyone,

We understand that players are currently pleasing dissatisfaction with the reward program for Game Update 1.2.

randalthorr's Avatar


randalthorr
05.06.2012 , 07:22 AM | #17
Mate, I rate Malgus for the way he looks way above Vader or any other darths... Maybe my imagination of Darth Bane could match the amount of intimidation and terror Malgus oozes
“Equality is a chain, like obedience. Like fear or uncertainty or self doubt.”
-Darth Bane

Red-Zone Australia

Lewisgil's Avatar


Lewisgil
05.06.2012 , 10:12 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by randalthorr View Post
Mate, I rate Malgus for the way he looks way above Vader or any other darths... Maybe my imagination of Darth Bane could match the amount of intimidation and terror Malgus oozes
I disagree about the being more intimidating than Vader part. There are only four people in all of Canon who did not fear the visage of Vader once truly meeting him. Palpatine, Tarkin, Marek, and Luke. Palpatine for the simple fact that he knew he was and always would be more powerful than Vader. Tarkin due to the fragile defense he had for being Vader's peer as far as authority went. Marek feared Vaders power, not his look. And once he had been betrayed for the last time, he didn't even fear his power any longer. Luke only saw the killer of his mentor when he looked at Vader, he saw the man he intended to kill...until he found out that Vader was his father, then he saw the man he intended to redeem.

I do agree with the person you feel would be his peer as far as intimidation goes. In my opinion, the three are the most intimidating characters in the entirety of the Star Wars canon. You have to actually look into the Sith Emperor's eyes before you get the intimidation factor from him. Darth Jadus' intimidation factor comes from an aura he intentionally radiates. Darth Krayt doesn't seem intimidating to me. He seems like Cable from the X-Men to me. Stuck with this affliction, the armor given to him by the Vong, that he has to constantly battle, without which he might actually be a damn powerful character.
NAME: Altonraen
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread | Guild Profile

unicornfive's Avatar


unicornfive
05.06.2012 , 10:17 AM | #19
Darth Sion and Darth Traya > all

ArcticNemesis's Avatar


ArcticNemesis
05.07.2012 , 09:46 AM | #20
Malgus is more intimidating than Vader ever was because you can SEE the evil in Malgus' eyes, you can SEE the hate and anger. He is ugly, for sure, but I dont think Sith Lords really give a damn about their appearance.