Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Malgus

AnimalMotherr
05.04.2012 , 08:40 PM | #1
Is probably the most hideous Darth I've seen. Couldn't they have given us a cool Sith Lord like in KOTOR and KOTOR 2? Revan and Malak were both cool as hell looking. Nihilus was pretty damn sweet too. Malgus is just straight up hideous. I think it would have been better publicity if the sith lord for TOR wasn't so bad looking. Usually the story characters are people you wish you could look like. Who didn't want to be Illidan or sylvanis, or even Thrall? Malgus is just an ugly bastard that I want to kill.

Atifex
05.04.2012 , 08:43 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by AnimalMotherr View Post
Is probably the most hideous Darth I've seen. Couldn't they have given us a cool Sith Lord like in KOTOR and KOTOR 2? Revan and Malak were both cool as hell looking. Nihilus was pretty damn sweet too. Malgus is just straight up hideous. I think it would have been better publicity if the sith lord for TOR wasn't so bad looking. Usually the story characters are people you wish you could look like. Who didn't want to be Illidan or sylvanis, or even Thrall? Malgus is just an ugly bastard that I want to kill.
Personal conjecture and subjective ideology

Aximand
05.04.2012 , 08:53 PM | #3
He's a BAMF.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

Captain_Zone
05.04.2012 , 09:49 PM | #4
I just hope he ends up surviving The False Emperor and we get the chance to join Abraham Lincoln Malgus's New Empire later on.
. OPOD
Best Dark Side Points in the game: Bounty Hunter ROFLCURBSTOMPING that nobleman on Alderaan when he mouths off.

Aximand
05.04.2012 , 10:13 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
I just hope he ends up surviving The False Emperor and we get the chance to join Abraham Lincoln Malgus's New Empire later on.
Alright, you made me lol with that. And I actually agree.
I'm not mean, you're just a sissy.
The Orange Pixel is the REAL Sith Emperor
I don't need luck, I've got ammo - Urdnot Grunt
Remember 4/22/2011. A day that shall live in infamy.

Lewisgil
05.05.2012 , 12:36 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by AnimalMotherr View Post
He looks quite a bit like Malak actually. Is it because he's rendered in High Definition and you can see all of the pock marks and Sith Corruption?

Sorry but, I never wanted to look like Nihilus with his kabuki mask. Nor did I want to look like Revan. I'd take Darth Maul's look though.

Darth Malgus is every bit as intimidating as Vader was. Moreso if you read Deception. His power is actually frightening. He's got the physical strength and domination factor of Vader while displaying more power than Dooku seemed to be capable of. Turning three Jedi into ash while dueling others is just scary.
NAME: Altonraen
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread | Guild Profile

Bobsy
05.05.2012 , 07:02 AM | #7
Sigh.

Darth Malgus is barely a character. He was not created as a person, he was created as concept art for Sith Warrior armour types. He got to kick *** in an early CGI trailer and suddenly EA and Bioware are basing all the launch marketing around him.
"Canon" is your story. Accept nothing less.

gibmachine
05.05.2012 , 07:24 AM | #8
Seeing how Malgus is basically DS5 only in high-res, your argument is invalid cause this is pretty much the way human males should look sporting DS5 (the bald ones at least).
The earth begins to rumble and your foes begin to tremble. You come and destruction comes with you.

Draanok

Cylux
05.05.2012 , 07:25 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobsy View Post
Sigh.

Darth Malgus is barely a character. He was not created as a person, he was created as concept art for Sith Warrior armour types. He got to kick *** in an early CGI trailer and suddenly EA and Bioware are basing all the launch marketing around him.
Pretty much, that's why in the Sacking of Coruscant video he was accompanied by "Not-Vette" and the Jedi master he duels was assisted by "Not-T7-01".

Salabadon
05.05.2012 , 08:02 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Cylux View Post
Pretty much, that's why in the Sacking of Coruscant video he was accompanied by "Not-Vette" and the Jedi master he duels was assisted by "Not-T7-01".
Actually.. That droid was T7-01.. The Jedi master Malgus fights is Van Zallow and T7-01 used to serve Master Van Zallow.
I AM A BAD ROLEPLAYER!
Help spread this new message of truth and honesty to all!
Let's all admit that we are bad roleplayers!
Only then can we improve!