Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No access to HM FP !

ShockkWave
05.02.2012 , 09:46 AM | #1
Last night I tried to run boarding party hard mode with my guild, "which I have beaten on both modes and just ran it Monday night", it would not give me the HM option. It was only giving me the normal mode quest, like I had never even ran it before. I tried everything, got rid of it, reset it, tried a different group, turned off my game, tried to go in by myself. Nothing. Can some one please get back with me on this. Thank you
He will choose the fate of the weak. He will win and break his chains. He will choose how he will be loved. He will strengthen himself through sacrifice. He will strengthen himself through pain. He will balance himself through peace and conflict. He will remake himself. He will unleash pain and chaos upon his enemies.

Meluna
05.02.2012 , 11:29 AM | #2
Hello there! There is an existing thread for discussing this issue. If you'd like to share any additional information, you'll find the thread below.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=441567

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the existing thread, so we can keep the conversation a little better consolidated. Thank you!