Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Loading Screen Freeze After Disconnects

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Loading Screen Freeze After Disconnects

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Victros
05.01.2012 , 10:49 PM | #1
Since the 5/1/12 patch, I now get stuck in a frozen loading screen when i get disconnected from the game. In the past, if I got disconnected, I'd get Error 9000 and get dumped back to the server selection screen. The only thing I can do now is close SWTOR through Task Manager. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks!

Pixieydust
05.01.2012 , 11:08 PM | #2
I don't even get the error code...I log in, walk a few inches boom dc/ loading screen and then I have to ctr alt delete to get the task manager to pull up and exit that way.

Just started today. Can't play now due to this...there are a few threads about this, wonder when they will say something about it?

Victros
05.01.2012 , 11:23 PM | #3
I tried clicking on the cog in the loading screen to "repair," but the Repair button does nothing when I click on it...

Victros
05.01.2012 , 11:26 PM | #4
Scratch that, I had to log in first.

Brodysmith
05.01.2012 , 11:26 PM | #5
Hey,

Today I've been having issues with my game randomly going to the load screen, and then freezing at about 1/5 of the bar loading. It has happened a lot today, and I've never had any issues before. Not sure what to do!.

Victros
05.01.2012 , 11:27 PM | #6
Yep my progress bar get's about 1/5 through, and then it locks up.

Brodysmith
05.01.2012 , 11:36 PM | #7
I've tried the repair, it did it's thing for about 5 minutes, and my game still goes to the loading screen and freezes! Looks like another night of not getting to play SWTOR again, since last night was maintenance.....

Victros
05.01.2012 , 11:56 PM | #8
For the love of...Can't they implement one patch without breaking more than they fix?

Brodysmith
05.02.2012 , 12:03 AM | #9
It was working for about 20 minutes, now it has done the same thing again. Good thing I got a free month...I'd be pretty mad if i was paying for this game time!

kcchieffan
05.02.2012 , 12:04 AM | #10
I've been having the exact same issue and have been getting booted out of the game more than usual because of latency lag