Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bio Chemists, What do we want?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Bio Chemists, What do we want?

Krayshawn
05.01.2012 , 10:06 AM | #1
There may already be an existing thread for this but i did not see one within the first 3 pages.
BioChem is an amazing skill to have for both PvP and PvE. The reusable(s) are great but since they said long ago in a Q&A i don't feel like searching for, that new tiered consumables will not be reusable, we need new things to keep us with the craft. Please use this tread for suggestions, ideas and a discussion over such things.

BTW, how cool would it be tanks if we could give up an implant slot for specialized mitigation.

GnatB
05.01.2012 , 10:33 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Yonitamir View Post
we need new things to keep us with the craft. Please use this tread for suggestions.
How 'bout implants and consumables?

Swijr
05.01.2012 , 10:45 AM | #3
I sell a TON of purple implants for great money. Augmented go for even more.

Swijr
.: System :. | Jedi Covenant | Republic PVP Guild | Chat Info

WhitebreadOSI
05.01.2012 , 10:46 AM | #4
Seriously, bio does not need anything to make it more attractive right now.

Lavastar
05.01.2012 , 10:52 AM | #5
Right.

I would like more people to stay away from biochem and make other things.

The advantages of this craft are already huge.

I make more than enough money.
Pew pew

Krayshawn
05.01.2012 , 11:54 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Swijr View Post
I sell a TON of purple implants for great money. Augmented go for even more.

Swijr
Oh sure money potential is not a problem, i mean cool things to add in the future, when crew skills expand to 600/600 etc. This should just be a general discussion.

Krayshawn
05.01.2012 , 11:58 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by WhitebreadOSI View Post
Seriously, bio does not need anything to make it more attractive right now.
Agreed, but how will the developers know what the players want if we dont discuss future ideas. The craft has a lot of potential.

We have seen relics providing dots etc; what about a kolto belt ( i know stupid just an example).

GnatB
05.01.2012 , 01:11 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Yonitamir View Post
Oh sure money potential is not a problem, i mean cool things to add in the future, when crew skills expand to 600/600 etc. This should just be a general discussion.
lvl 60 implants and consumeables?

NDFraser
05.01.2012 , 05:38 PM | #9
I think it would be nice if we could craft augmented implants that are custom like all the other crafts can now. I'm not talking being able to craft war hero/campaign implants with all the stats but an empty orange implant that can have any implant you acquire placed in it like a mod. I would like to be able to craft an augmented custom implant that I can put my War Hero implant I purchased in so I can have the expertise and augment slot (or sell on GTN) since all other crafts can make themselve custom augmented weapons/gear for themselves or GTN (which always have a steep price).

Especially since 1.2 only gave us 1 new thing to craft and it's really only to get Tauntlet (whose value got knocked down some when everyone got the free tauntaun pet). Add to this the fact that they nerfed our Rakata stims once more to make them barely better than the Hyper Stims that anyone can buy and worse than the Exotech stims which just aren't practical for long term use do to them not being reusable and expensive to make or buy.

Wesgile
05.01.2012 , 07:43 PM | #10
one thing they could do is to make those consumables less costly to make,
that would get people to actually use them outside of the reusables, which in turn would form a healthy pool of buyers for the market (since unlike equipments where you only need one and thats it, atleast until next patch hits or whatever).
大丈夫だ、問題ない。