Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Requesting Transfer - Dead Server

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Requesting Transfer - Dead Server
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DanteNuve
04.30.2012 , 04:35 PM | #1
The Black Vulkars server has suffered a great hit on its population recently Republic Side, were at constant unfair matches on warzones, playing from 3v8 to other constant unfilled groups in games, in fact it is very rare when we ever get a full group. On top of that there is absolutely nothing ever going on, there is never enough players willing to do an instance or raid zones.

In Plain words the server is affecting my desired outcome with the game, yes the plain solution would be to reroll to the Fatman, since everyone seems to be going there, but what about my other characters I've worked on.

The current condition of the game in this server is miserable, this post is made with sole intention to get a hold from developers, or just a straight answer, some of us are stranded on deserted ghost towns, and the silence from Bioware is just adding more to the frustration already generated.

Other than rerolling and starting all over again this leaves me no other than two choices, suck it up and hold on til there is an oficial answer from Bioware or just plain stop playing the game altogether.

Conveeyor
04.30.2012 , 04:44 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello DanteNuve,

We are sorry to hear about the population issues on your server. Unfortunately we can't give you any information about server transfers right now and would like to ask you to wait for further announcements on our website.

We ask for your ongoing patience and understanding.

Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you are in need of any further assistance. Thank you.

Conveeyor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support