Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Death Wind Corridor = Best Republic PVP Realm

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Death Wind Corridor = Best Republic PVP Realm

Balboskii
12.13.2011 , 01:12 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Shivire View Post
Wouldn't be surprised if Jedi Acadamy switched to Veela. If I remember correctly they wanted to get on the same server and MERC and Champions of the Force, both of which are on Veela. And then there is Starship Dental... that's a different story all together.
Update, they are planning on sticking it out on Death Wind Corridor. Esepecially since both REDDIT guilds re-rolled there.

Vegettopk
12.13.2011 , 02:12 PM | #12
Ascension, an Empire guild, is coming to Death Wind. Can't wait to see you all in game!

MorluCa
12.13.2011 , 02:13 PM | #13
Not even close to best PvP realm unless you want a server with a 3.2:1 Empire/Republic ratio. Joke

legoPoker
12.14.2011 , 10:50 AM | #14
those guild stats are subject to change anyways, me and my friends will still be making republic toons on DWC
bring balance to the force!

wolveroach
12.14.2011 , 10:56 AM | #15
As an Empire player on this server, I look forward to the battle.

Zerbak
12.14.2011 , 10:59 AM | #16
Did a couple of Warzones last night as Empire. Ques were a couple of minutes, no more. Already establishing which guild tags on each faction I should look for and when to expect a challenge. I've already found a Smuggler whom I have identified as a skilled target. Suljein I think was her name. If you read this, Xion says hello and to stop running for those healing buffs :P.

Looking forward to many good times.

Oh, also forgot to add that I won one and lost one, so based on my vast sample of data (2) wins/losses are 50/50.

BloodySunBoy
12.14.2011 , 11:45 AM | #17
I'm planning to roll Bounty Hunter so i'll be heading to this server if they'll be lots of republic around for the hunt.