Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

i dont want to play this game anymore

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
i dont want to play this game anymore

Dawginole
04.30.2012 , 03:56 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAnaethil View Post
actually you can...
Correct. Please keep up.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...3&postcount=43

DarthAnaethil
04.30.2012 , 04:04 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Dawginole View Post
lol sorry mr butthurt.
CEO but still the same as everybody else

Bobinstein
04.30.2012 , 04:11 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAnaethil View Post
lol sorry mr butthurt.
i dont think youre really a CEO of anything. liar
a word of advise. collect all the stamps you can, if you control the post no one can send you threatening letters.

Elkirin
04.30.2012 , 04:13 PM | #54
it never hurts to ask, a mmo that allowed people to hold subs "over" might actually get people to come back to the game later....

Once I had left, UO, DAOC, EvE, WoW, Rift, horizons, etc I never logged into those games again..

MAYBE if I had say 100 days time sitting there waiting to reactivate, I would try again one day..

Dawginole
04.30.2012 , 05:03 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Elkirin View Post
it never hurts to ask, a mmo that allowed people to hold subs "over" might actually get people to come back to the game later....

Once I had left, UO, DAOC, EvE, WoW, Rift, horizons, etc I never logged into those games again..

MAYBE if I had say 100 days time sitting there waiting to reactivate, I would try again one day..
When I played FFXI for the first couple of years if you closed your account without asking them to put your character on hold they deleted your crap. LOL And if you asked for a hold they only held your character for 3 months. Consider how if three months from right now they told you they were going to delete your character in full BM or Rakata or whatever. You'd be more inclined to pick it back up. I don't think FFXI does that anymore though. Maybe they got a bigger hard drive.

rjkishida
04.30.2012 , 05:07 PM | #56
just unsub. you will save money.