Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

i dont want to play this game anymore

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
i dont want to play this game anymore

Balrizangor
04.30.2012 , 01:51 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobinstein View Post
is there a way to suspend my account until they implement a PVE LFG tool? im tired of spending 7 hours trying to get a group together for BT HM and only lucking into a raid once or twice a month.

i just got a scroll of resurrection for wow so i want to go play that for free for a while and just wait on this game to finally add something useful.
Then go play but, like cable, satellite, car insurance, etc where you don't get to bank days if you don't watch TV or don't drive, you won't be able to bank days here if you don't play.

But seriously? You do think you are being clever by hiding a QQ/whine under the guise of asking a question like this?
In umbris potestas est ("In the shadows, there is power")

Why Haven't They Fixed My Bug?? - I'm not the Author but it is a great read.

Bobinstein
04.30.2012 , 01:54 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Balrizangor View Post
Then go play but, like cable, satellite, car insurance, etc where you don't get to bank days if you don't watch TV or don't drive, you won't be able to bank days here if you don't play.

But seriously? You do think you are being clever by hiding a QQ/whine under the guise of asking a question like this?
im not whining. i was legit wondering if there was anything i could do.

several cable/satellite and even car insurance companies let you suspend your account if you actively plan on not using their services for an extended period of time.
a word of advise. collect all the stamps you can, if you control the post no one can send you threatening letters.

Dayln
04.30.2012 , 01:54 PM | #23
And after you unsub, please have some self respect and dont post on the forums of a game that you are not even playing.
I have a bad feeling about this

Leggomy
04.30.2012 , 01:55 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Dayln View Post
And after you unsub, please have some self respect and dont post on the forums of a game that you are not even playing.
I keep saying once you click that unsub button it shouldnt matter if you have time left or not. It should automatically shut down your forum account. The forums arent an entitlement they are a privilege that can be revoked.

Scar
04.30.2012 , 01:57 PM | #25
Just curious as to why people think that public forums could help them with these types of issues? Wouldn't everyone be best served to actually ask someone that could definitively answer you like CS?

krossfade
04.30.2012 , 01:57 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by CommanderFrog View Post
1. Unsubscribe so you will not get charged anymore.
2. There is no way to save those 100 days, suck it up.
3. LFG is a terrible thing..it promotes ninjaing and removes all social aspect.
Because its better to wait 8 hours lfg, and have more people quit, because there bored, good thing u dont run a business, oh wait u could go work at BW, i here there looking for some more incompetent employees.

Darkzombe
04.30.2012 , 01:59 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobinstein View Post
is there a way to suspend my account until they implement a PVE LFG tool? im tired of spending 7 hours trying to get a group together for BT HM and only lucking into a raid once or twice a month.

i just got a scroll of resurrection for wow so i want to go play that for free for a while and just wait on this game to finally add something useful.
same here let there be light

too many new games coming out

change needs to be fast

Leggomy
04.30.2012 , 02:00 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkzombe View Post
same here let there be light

too many new games coming out

change needs to be fast
How many of those are star wars mmos?

GreySix
04.30.2012 , 02:01 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Leggomy View Post
I keep saying once you click that unsub button it shouldnt matter if you have time left or not. It should automatically shut down your forum account. The forums arent an entitlement they are a privilege that can be revoked.
Concur.

terminova
04.30.2012 , 02:06 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Leggomy View Post
I keep saying once you click that unsub button it shouldn't matter if you have time left or not. It should automatically shut down your forum account. The forums aren't an entitlement they are a privilege that can be revoked.
And you are always wrong. Forum access should never be restricted from players with active, paid accounts unless they flagrantly break the forum ToS.
Quote: Originally Posted by Toxen View Post
I support...wait, which thread is this? Sorry, I'm following a lot of flame wars at the moment. Uh, oh yeah, clicking!

I support clicking!